Lamberti Continues His Rage!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregisteredregiatered

Lamberti Continues His Rage!!!!

Well, it seems for most of us here at BSO, Al Lamberti is just another politician who lost an election, decisively, and has moved on with his life. Not the case. Al has continued to stalk his former employees, with phone calls, emails and text messages. It is obvious that Al Lamberti needs some kind of therapy to deal with the 2012 crushing defeat at the hands of Scott Israel. More to come, and I mean much more!!!!!!!!

Unregisteredwowowo

That explains

That explains why he wanted, and tried to put John Bailen and Russ Diperna in jail. It must be killing Al how things turned out.

Unregistered
    Al use to be in charge of thousands of people. Now he takes orders from his wife. That must be killing him.

Unregisteredlamdirty

Off the rocker

So, Lamedirty has not given up on his lifelong dream of becoming sheriff again some day. 5 years and this guy can’t get over the fact that he lost an election, got crushed. He still hasn’t been able to process what happened in November of 2012. What he hasn’t been able to process is he lost, not because of party affiliation, TV commercials, or robo calls. He lost because he was not a good sheriff. Now, his mental instability has taken over his life, and refuses to get help. Very sad how someone could end up like that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredregiatered View Post
    Well, it seems for most of us here at BSO, Al Lamberti is just another politician who lost an election, decisively, and has moved on with his life. Not the case. Al has continued to stalk his former employees, with phone calls, emails and text messages. It is obvious that Al Lamberti needs some kind of therapy to deal with the 2012 crushing defeat at the hands of Scott Israel. More to come, and I mean much more!!!!!!!!
    Hummm, that's funny, he hasn't called me !! More BS by the people who have too much time on their hands!!!

Unregisteredofftge

Dirtylaim

Hey Al, russ Diperna is giving a speech to the Broward County Republican Party, why don’t you attend and give him support, as he talks about all the accomplishments made by Sheriff Scott Israel over the last 5 years. Come on Al, stop with the hostilities already.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredlamdirty View Post
    So, Lamedirty has not given up on his lifelong dream of becoming sheriff again some day. 5 years and this guy can’t get over the fact that he lost an election, got crushed. He still hasn’t been able to process what happened in November of 2012. What he hasn’t been able to process is he lost, not because of party affiliation, TV commercials, or robo calls. He lost because he was not a good sheriff. Now, his mental instability has taken over his life, and refuses to get help. Very sad how someone could end up like that.
    I have no love lost for Lamberti but "crushed" is inaccurate. He lost by 6%.

Check out all of the results and notice how most R v D matchups went in this deep blue county.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121222...y.aspx?eid=136

Unregisteredheeon

Al the maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no love lost for Lamberti but "crushed" is inaccurate. He lost by 6%.

Check out all of the results and notice how most R v D matchups went in this deep blue county.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121222...y.aspx?eid=136
    Sorry pale, Lamberti won as a Republican in 2008. Losing as an incumbent by 6% is considered a shellacking.

He lost because he was a horrible Sheriff. Accomplished nothing, and harbored a felon for three years. We’ve been over this topic over 4 years ago, and we continue to talk about it, because Lamberti can’t get over it. He continues to harass former employees and keeps Leoaffairs on his history drop down bar. He’s a sick man and should be evaluated as a potential HVE.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredheeon View Post
    Sorry pale, Lamberti won as a Republican in 2008. Losing as an incumbent by 6% is considered a shellacking.

He lost because he was a horrible Sheriff. Accomplished nothing, and harbored a felon for three years. We’ve been over this topic over 4 years ago, and we continue to talk about it, because Lamberti can’t get over it. He continues to harass former employees and keeps Leoaffairs on his history drop down bar. He’s a sick man and should be evaluated as a potential HVE.
    Lamberti barely won in 08 as a Republican and he was technically the incumbent then too.

The truth is the public doesn't give a damn what any of us think about our boss. Had Lamberti had a D beside his name he would have won handily and we all know it.

Understand that I'm not saying I wish Lamberti would have won. I don't care that he lost and we're better off with Israel...but the truth is the truth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lamberti barely won in 08 as a Republican and he was technically the incumbent then too.

The truth is the public doesn't give a damn what any of us think about our boss. Had Lamberti had a D beside his name he would have won handily and we all know it.

Understand that I'm not saying I wish Lamberti would have won. I don't care that he lost and we're better off with Israel...but the truth is the truth.
    The truth is, SI could be the best leader in the country!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast