Lambertis’ big decision

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Lambertis’ big decision

If Al was told, he could be the sheriff of browardy county or the head boss of the Colombo crime family, what would he choose?

Unregistered
    Who Cares?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Al was told, he could be the sheriff of browardy county or the head boss of the Colombo crime family, what would he choose?
    When he was sheriff, I would walk into his office and he would be watching the sopranos. Sometimes I would catch him quoting Tony Soprano.

Unregisteredfunnything

Funny thing

The funny thing about Albert and his Italian mob wannabe mentality is, he isn’t even a full blooded Italian. In fact, it’s even worse. His mother is full Lebanese, without an ounce of any other ethnic claim. Look at Al, he looks like the skeleton terrorist doll from that Ventriloquist comedian.

Unregistered
    Then there is Sheriff Scotty who thinks he's Meyer Lansky

Unregistered
    Then there is Sheriff Scotty who thinks he's Meyer Lansky
    And there is you, Sammy gravano a deplorable rat co*k$ucker. jealous of the sheriff.

Unregistered
    Mafia no doubt! Ever since he was a kid he wanted to be a gangster

Unregistered
    Wow! Now this is a tough decision. All would always tell me that he is 100% Italian and could be a made guy.