Has anything changed? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I agree most Sgt’s couldn’t make it in any other agencies. The female sgt is dumber than a box of rocks and sgt redneck was given his stripes for being a kiss ass snitch from the previous dysfunctional administration !
    Don’t forget the other dysfunctional sgts of the past;
    Zh358 RP
    Zh373 JS
    Zh377 JO
    Zh400 RB
    Zh404 EK
    ZH409 RH
    Maybe a problem? Appears crystal clear!

Unregistered
    358,377,409 Where at least decent the other ones had no business even being cops

Unregistered
    Your opinion bro..suck..suck..suck

Unregistered
    Anybody’s better than what we have now ! They all suck. Most of them would even make it past senior patrolman at another agency . 368 is So corrupt and has absolutely any abilities to be even a police officer

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job Steve. 10 years of corrupt unqualified admistrators, little training and manipulated crime stats fed to citizens @ZephyrhillsPD

Look familiar RP? Sure sounds like the above rant. Nice try but screwed up again! Twitter is a great thing, huh? Must frequent this site for ZPD drama as it’s to hard to let go. It’s been 10 years bro, get some help!
    You all are hilarious. This IS Rob... I haven't been on this stupid site in ten years. What a joke. You still mention my name? You say I need to move on? WTF.... I have. My comments on Twitter were because I actually READ the newspaper. The manipulated stats are easy to see. The corruption that has been present for 25 years is easy to see.... and the "process" of selecting a new chief? Do you remember how Derrick made his name? By making a false accusation against me! His planned worked. You have to give him credit for that.... now driving ability, leadership and sexual harassment he is NOT good at. I'll get on here in another ten years. See ya.... and remember who had the stones to identify themselves. Oh... and btw... I would have applied for Chief with two graduate degrees and being the last person who cared about the PD more than himself, but they said I was not qualified over Derrick and his AA degree.

Unregistered
    Don't hate cause he's in a mansion and your struggling to get by. We all make our choices and live the consequences. Not our fault you kissed the wrong behind.

Unregistered
    Mansion? Are you fn kidding me? The chief gets paid the salary of a corporal at the S. O , so no mansion. Plus DB couldn’t pass the sheriff’s office physical agility test. Plus no other agency wants him. Especially with no degree

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234