Has anything changed? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Probably because he drove her to that!! Guess someone thought he was s ass because someone shot his shit up!! Go cheat some more NG, just like your hero DB!!🤫🤔🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same xwife that had a HUGE pill problem and got fired from her nursing job for said pill problem? Sounds like someone has all the facts 🤣
    Ha! Someone’s got their head up NG’s ass. NG is clearly as crazy as his new wife. Wonder how many FHZ girls he’s banged since marrying her. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Unregistered
    Same xwife that had a HUGE pill problem and got fired from her nursing job for said pill problem? Sounds like someone has all the facts 🤣

Aww Cute story. Thank you for the recap. I just can't seem to remember what happened in my own marriage. You know, cause of all the pills.

Unregistered
    Aww Cute story. Thank you for the recap. I just can't seem to remember what happened in my own marriage. You know, cause of all the pills.
    He can’t keep a woman happy so he has to make up lies. You know, like how eating at a Mexican restaurant gave him sepsis. Or was it his psycho wife or her best friend that spread that one around?

Unregistered
    This thread has gone too far. Why can't we all get along?

Unregistered
    This thread has gone too far. Why can't we all get along?
    Just shows a whole lot of citizens what this police department has become. What happen? What position does NG hold? He sounds like an problem.

Unregistered
    The department has always had problems because the last two chiefs had no business being in charge of anyone. NG thinks he’s the smartest guy on the planet and Everyone else is Stubstandard

Unregistered
    Just shows a whole lot of citizens what this police department has become. What happen? What position does NG hold? He sounds like an problem.
    NG is a Sgt. Quite ridiculous. The department has always had problems. Won’t get any better as long as the good ol boys are in charge.

Unregistered
    The department has always had problems because the last two chiefs had no business being in charge of anyone. NG thinks he’s the smartest guy on the planet and Everyone else is Stubstandard
    I appreciate your opinion but I certainly don’t believe “the last two chiefs” had anything to do with NG personal and piss poor professional decisions. The issues at ZPD appear to be at lower level (Sgt.) and that needs to be addressed. Good luck

Unregistered
    Yes I agree most Sgt’s couldn’t make it in any other agencies. The female sgt is dumber than a box of rocks and sgt redneck was given his stripes for being a kiss ass snitch from the previous dysfunctional administration !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast