Has anything changed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Db, have you crashed any city vehicles lately texting and driving? Probably texting dispatchers last years past! Did you conduct your own accident review board? I’d bet not or you had sgt dumbass redneck do it?! I can’t wait for the citizens of sleepy town to heat all about it

Unregistered

Remember the email

You apparently didn't read the email after the last crash. It doesn't matter if he overdosed on ephedrine and blacked out causing him to total his charger and injure citizens. The email told everyone not to talk about.

Unregistered
    Maybe the news should obtain a copy of the emails related to the 378!!

Unregistered

Life

Get a life

Unregistered
    Sure thing Derrick , which female employee are you going after this week ?

Unregistered

Ha

No wonder the admin let's people get away with things and doesn't actually investigate conduct unbecoming. If they couldn't respect married women how do they expect their employees too. A Married SGT spends hours of city time at the hospital hitting on married women and no one says anything. Favoritism is shown to a specific dispatcher because someone of "power" wants in her pants. Officers run around like frat boys passing around the same women and bringing drama to the workplace. Fruitless IAs keep good officers from escaping and going anywhere else. After having your file ruined any complaints are met with comments asking why you don't just go elsewhere. Plenty has changed, but not what really needs too. I dream of a way out but I live a nightmare. Only if we could shift bid to another department.

Unregistered
    Yes same Sgt that someone tried to fill with holes, I bet that information about his cheating ways didn’t asterbate the situation!! NG needs a office at FHZ since he’s up their so much, oh forgot his xwife was a nurse too🤫🤣😂!

Unregistered
    Probably why I don’t see the police driving around like I use to... sad. Remember, he who plays must pay!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes same Sgt that someone tried to fill with holes, I bet that information about his cheating ways didn’t asterbate the situation!! NG needs a office at FHZ since he’s up their so much, oh forgot his xwife was a nurse too🤫🤣😂!
    At least she wised up and left him 😉

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least she wised up and left him 😉
    Same xwife that had a HUGE pill problem and got fired from her nursing job for said pill problem? Sounds like someone has all the facts 🤣

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast