Yet another coward Lieutenant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Yet another coward Lieutenant

Yes, the D3 coward Lieutenant terminated the 10000% in policy pursuit because he is a p&$$y. Even though he rammed a police officer. LT you are a coward!

Unregistered
    Him and the other more senior Lt in D3 are both scared of police work. They are doing a great job of turning their officers into call takers. They both need to go back to D1!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are doing a great job of turning their officers into call takers.
    That's a patrol officer's primary responsibility.

Unregistered
    Ha! What a dumbass statement! Ya, let's see what happens to the City if patrol only took calls and did nothing proactive.

Unregistered
    The DIL called him out pretty clearly. Kudos to the author!

Unregistered
    Wierd. I read a few pursuit dils the last few weeks where he let them go.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wierd. I read a few pursuit dils the last few weeks where he let them go.....
    Yep. I'm sure it has a lot to do with who's on the mic.

Unregistered
    No. You would just rather continue to park and hide in the cemetary like you did when you were a sergeant than to do police work or listen to your officers do real police work. Go back to D1 with that attitude or let your cops work.

Unregistered
    Heard he did it again or something close to it. ALso heard he threatened everyone in his roll calls about posting on the internet about him.

Unregistered
    Please don't!!!!!!! we already have enough chicken shit brass that has to phone a friend before they make a decision. Then when they still have no control they just try to burn the officers. Keep them all in D3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast