Congratulations Tico Salgado for Announcement! - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last time I checked, you didn’t have to be “a” (not an) sworn law enforcement officer to post on this forum so therefore I do “qualify” to post. Secondly, I am “employed” (not employeed) by a law enforcement agency and waiting to be sponsored through the academy or pay for it myself, whichever comes first. But who are you really? Are you a sworn LEO? What do you really do?
    "Anyone" can post here but you have no experience. Who are you to judge a CAREER Sheriff? You are a nobody. Go fill out applications. At Wal Mart. don;t ever speak ill or criticize the Sheriff you piece of trash

Unregistered
    "Anyone" can post here but you have no experience. Who are you to judge a CAREER Sheriff? You are a nobody. Go fill out applications. At Wal Mart. don;t ever speak ill or criticize the Sheriff you piece of trash
    Yet you criticize a Deputy whom you know nothing about? I work in law enforcement. Maybe not as a deputy, but I work hand in hand with them. You have no idea who I am or what I do. You started this whole debate by speaking I’ll of and criticizing Tico. Get your head out of the clouds and come back to earth and maybe you’ll see how ignorant you really sound.

Unregistered
    I am employed currently by an agency. I know by living in Hendry County all of my life that the a lot of the deputies are assholes and could care less about people. They have the “everyone hates cops, so we hate everyone” mentality. As for you, you are no better for the man you’re going for. In the “three consecutive years” since Mr. Whidden has been Sheriff, what has HE done to benefit the County? Oh yeah, that’s right... nothing. If he was such a good sheriff to our County, we would know it. Instead, his way of bettering the County is putting signs in the windows of businesses that say “shoplifting will be prosecuted by the Hendry County Sheriffs Office.” That’s the only “improvement” I’ve seen in his THREE terms.
    He FOOLED the people of Hendry County for three terms...not hard to do.

Unregistered
    Yet you criticize a Deputy whom you know nothing about? I work in law enforcement. Maybe not as a deputy, but I work hand in hand with them. You have no idea who I am or what I do. You started this whole debate by speaking I’ll of and criticizing Tico. Get your head out of the clouds and come back to earth and maybe you’ll see how ignorant you really sound.
    Htf do YOU know what someone else does or does not know, tool. "I work in law enforcement". congratulations so does everyone else here, even if you are an uncertified zero experience know jackshit about nothing about the road. come back after a few years otherwise sit and listen more than you speak - thats some good advice for you shotcaller if you ever get to FTO, but at least get into an academy, then tell us the new wave of law enforcement. Shit, if you have a little college you should positively get some stripes with your go getter. maybe you hope youll get that sponsored academy slot if your boy gets in! lol.. ok.. get YOUR tongue out of your boys hole before you go telling ANYONE, even 1st week rookie about anything let alone anyone with actual exeperience, groupie.

Unregistered

lol

He FOOLED the people of Hendry County for three terms...not hard to do.
    But whoever YOU want is the "real deal". Go post your signs and strut around looking at the nce green and white cars "that's gonna be me you wait and see things are gunna change because the Sheriff now is bad man but not ours!"

Unregistered
    how touching and inspiring you work hand in hand with deputies. what's it like? totally impressed, betcha got some real war stories to tell don'tcha! God what law enforcement is coming to with wannbes. Theres alway groupies hangers on and badge f-ers (or suckers, because that sheet went on in a major way years ago)

Unregistered
    Htf do YOU know what someone else does or does not know, tool. "I work in law enforcement". congratulations so does everyone else here, even if you are an uncertified zero experience know jackshit about nothing about the road. come back after a few years otherwise sit and listen more than you speak - thats some good advice for you shotcaller if you ever get to FTO, but at least get into an academy, then tell us the new wave of law enforcement. Shit, if you have a little college you should positively get some stripes with your go getter. maybe you hope youll get that sponsored academy slot if your boy gets in! lol.. ok.. get YOUR tongue out of your boys hole before you go telling ANYONE, even 1st week rookie about anything let alone anyone with actual exeperience, groupie.
    Lmao. How is a worthless piece of shit like you gonna know if I’m not experience. Oh wait, you wouldn’t. You just talk big but I bet you aren’t shit. Where are you, Big Man? Oh yeah, that’s right... remaining anonymous while still talking all this shit. Who are you really.... besides an idiot that used the dictionary to look up big words so you look smarter online? You and Steve can suck my **** because neither of you are shit.

Unregistered

calls out someone posting anonymous, while anonymous

Lmao. How is a worthless piece of shit like you gonna know if I’m not experience. Oh wait, you wouldn’t. You just talk big but I bet you aren’t shit. Where are you, Big Man? Oh yeah, that’s right... remaining anonymous while still talking all this shit. Who are you really.... besides an idiot that used the dictionary to look up big words so you look smarter online? You and Steve can suck my **** because neither of you are shit.
    Lol. Who am I? I don't have to talk big, I am big. I'm the one who gave your girl a positive on her EPT, thats who.

How would anyone know if you are "experience"? Do you men "expereinced"? If you are the same "Im not certified, but I work hand in hand" What "experience" do you have. Do you also go to docotrs offices and make diagnosis, "Im not a doctor but I know al ot of doctors and read, so..." LOL. Wheres your name Shotcaller 1? Is this where the challenges start coming out. Face to face out of uniform, what little balls you have left would totaly retract. Can't wait for RE-election time. Im certain we will cross paths. You'll be easy to spot, the one walking on eggshells holding a phone like a wuss to cry "intimidation" The administration is a powehouse of talent and ability. Keep standing on the outside looking in, that's the only view you are gunna get.

Unregistered
    What does it mean who are you really? Like what the guy (or gal) is an imposter of themself? Man, youre putting someone on blast but some of the the junk you are spewing isn't making sense either. F-ing battle of special ed kids seriously. I seriously hope half these posters vote. Sad enough they wear a star (except for the poor kid who is not a deputy but is in other ways - that I have to agree on - its cool you want to get certified but if you arent for real on the road and have some time, you are not in place to call anyone out. Even a sponsored probie in the academy knows more than you. Sorry, that I got to agree with)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast