Congratulations Tico Salgado for Announcement! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly the point he obviously was making.

If SHEM can do it, so can Tico.

SHEM can't run a platform in the same circumstances but want to change the rules after she got elected.

We say fair is fair. Tico has common sense whereas SHEM doesn't.

As far as the verb, here is another one for you. Go screw yourself mute.
    Prove Tico has common sense. EVERY candidate throws out "gettin law enforcement back to common sense !" cliche and add "cleanin out the good ol' boys !" and "professionalism !" "I'm going to be available to listen and Im goona be fair" Good luck with that. A teen age girl in a gifted talented program has more common sense than any these D grade highschool grads have. Why not run a sensible teenage girl for Sheriff? Go over to the high school and ask, use their SAT results for a screen. Is it this thread or the last someone actually posted a really good point about professionals. Go and read it, sorry I cant click back and post it here, but its fairly recent. The speartment will never become professional anyone with ability is pigeonholed or pushed out. Anyone who is game for being one of the gang, goes through the initiation (cough cough).

Unregistered

LOL. ok!

Glad to hear Tico has officially filed to run for Sheriff. Hendry is a great starting ground for anyone wanting to start their political process. Anyone can learn on the fly. Just ask SHEM.
    Well yes you do have to retain the information. Tico will have no problem.

Tico certainly doesn't have the tendency for criminal wrongdoing, mass failure of epic proportions, and having huge inabilities to manage.
    Furthermore, Tico has common sense. He also follows through with promises and credibility. The SAO can actually work with Tico.

Go Tico Salgado for Hendry County Sheriff!
    Such big talk and swagger. Big plans! Even if this "candidate" was serious, to run against our Sheriff is doomed to fail.

Everybody wants to be the man, but to be the man, you have to beat the man and the man is Steve "Peaches" Whidden, who had lead the departmant for THREE consecutive terms. It should be considered "Steve Whiddens Department", because it is.

Whidden 2020+ "Tico" can apply to wash cars, maybe.

Unregistered
    Unless he retires? Interesting news about that.

Unregistered
    Unless he retires? Interesting news about that.
    If Peaches "retires" one of the "new" candidates is the next Rent-boy.

Unregistered
    If Peaches "retires" one of the "new" candidates is the next Rent-boy.
    arent you late for happy hour loser go have a few beers and relive your never was past

Unregistered
    Such big talk and swagger. Big plans! Even if this "candidate" was serious, to run against our Sheriff is doomed to fail.

Everybody wants to be the man, but to be the man, you have to beat the man and the man is Steve "Peaches" Whidden, who had lead the departmant for THREE consecutive terms. It should be considered "Steve Whiddens Department", because it is.

Whidden 2020+ "Tico" can apply to wash cars, maybe.

You ignorant piece of trash. Sheriff Whidden has done nothing for Hendry County. Three terms and the department is still just as or more corrupt as the term before. If he was a good Sheriff, they wouldn’t have been able to say that he covered up the case that he is under state investigation for, which by the way was extended for another year because they know he is guilty. This candidate is way more professional and has a better heart than your previous Whidden. Whidden is just another politic; another idiot. All he cares about is his fame, name and pay check at the end of the day. He is the corrupt one. Him and half of the trash deputies who he puts on the road that don’t uphold the law. He could care less about making a good community. Community policing isn’t even a term he is familiar with. Take your liberal views somewhere else and be ready. Tico is taking that office, and Hendry County will benefit greatly because of it. Just watch.

Unregistered

Just watch?

You ignorant piece of trash. Sheriff Whidden has done nothing for Hendry County. Three terms and the department is still just as or more corrupt as the term before. If he was a good Sheriff, they wouldn’t have been able to say that he covered up the case that he is under state investigation for, which by the way was extended for another year because they know he is guilty. This candidate is way more professional and has a better heart than your previous Whidden. Whidden is just another politic; another idiot. All he cares about is his fame, name and pay check at the end of the day. He is the corrupt one. Him and half of the trash deputies who he puts on the road that don’t uphold the law. He could care less about making a good community. Community policing isn’t even a term he is familiar with. Take your liberal views somewhere else and be ready. Tico is taking that office, and Hendry County will benefit greatly because of it. Just watch.
    Ouch. Stop. My feelings. Steve is a very good Sheriff, if he really was near anything you want to convince others of, how did he manage THREE consecutive terms? You would think "everyone" would have caught on to only what you seem to beleive.

"If he was a good Sheriff, they wouldn’t have been able to say that he covered up the case that he is under state investigation for, which by the way was extended for another year because they know he is guilty."

No not quite. If "they" truly had something credible and defensible, the alleged case would have moved forward. This is political. It took only a signature from the lame duck Governor to extend the "investigation". Just a signature without even the most vague explanation why. It is a rubber stamp.

Whatever YOUR issues are with Steve with your name calling and personal attacks why are you also attacking the hard working deputies. It is obvious you are a "Tico" supporter, therefore YOU just spoke for "Tico" and "the deputies are trash". Great attitude and mentaility. It's certain "Tico" will applaud you for voicing YOUR sick opinions while dropping his name! Excellent. Tico, if you read this, welcome to politics, you have spokespeople already spreading "your" name.

If you are a serious candidate, an immediate denouncement of that persons opinions - unless you do agree the deputies are trash.

Back to the poster. When were you rejected for employment or fired?

Unregistered
    Ouch. Stop. My feelings. Steve is a very good Sheriff, if he really was near anything you want to convince others of, how did he manage THREE consecutive terms? You would think "everyone" would have caught on to only what you seem to beleive.

"If he was a good Sheriff, they wouldn’t have been able to say that he covered up the case that he is under state investigation for, which by the way was extended for another year because they know he is guilty."

No not quite. If "they" truly had something credible and defensible, the alleged case would have moved forward. This is political. It took only a signature from the lame duck Governor to extend the "investigation". Just a signature without even the most vague explanation why. It is a rubber stamp.

Whatever YOUR issues are with Steve with your name calling and personal attacks why are you also attacking the hard working deputies. It is obvious you are a "Tico" supporter, therefore YOU just spoke for "Tico" and "the deputies are trash". Great attitude and mentaility. It's certain "Tico" will applaud you for voicing YOUR sick opinions while dropping his name! Excellent. Tico, if you read this, welcome to politics, you have spokespeople already spreading "your" name.

If you are a serious candidate, an immediate denouncement of that persons opinions - unless you do agree the deputies are trash.

Back to the poster. When were you rejected for employment or fired?

I am employed currently by an agency. I know by living in Hendry County all of my life that the a lot of the deputies are assholes and could care less about people. They have the “everyone hates cops, so we hate everyone” mentality. As for you, you are no better for the man you’re going for. In the “three consecutive years” since Mr. Whidden has been Sheriff, what has HE done to benefit the County? Oh yeah, that’s right... nothing. If he was such a good sheriff to our County, we would know it. Instead, his way of bettering the County is putting signs in the windows of businesses that say “shoplifting will be prosecuted by the Hendry County Sheriffs Office.” That’s the only “improvement” I’ve seen in his THREE terms.

Unregistered
    I am employed currently by an agency. I know by living in Hendry County all of my life that the a lot of the deputies are assholes and could care less about people. They have the “everyone hates cops, so we hate everyone” mentality. As for you, you are no better for the man you’re going for. In the “three consecutive years” since Mr. Whidden has been Sheriff, what has HE done to benefit the County? Oh yeah, that’s right... nothing. If he was such a good sheriff to our County, we would know it. Instead, his way of bettering the County is putting signs in the windows of businesses that say “shoplifting will be prosecuted by the Hendry County Sheriffs Office.” That’s the only “improvement” I’ve seen in his THREE terms.
    You are "employeed" by an agency - but you are NOT an LEO. Nice try at a dodge to qualify yourself to post on an LEO board. Sheriff Whidden has had three consecutive TERMS you illiterate, not 3 "years". No wonder you are "employeed" by an agency but not sworn. You have an axe to grind because you did not get sponsored to the academy probably.

Unregistered
    You are "employeed" by an agency - but you are NOT an LEO. Nice try at a dodge to qualify yourself to post on an LEO board. Sheriff Whidden has had three consecutive TERMS you illiterate, not 3 "years". No wonder you are "employeed" by an agency but not sworn. You have an axe to grind because you did not get sponsored to the academy probably.

Last time I checked, you didn’t have to be “a” (not an) sworn law enforcement officer to post on this forum so therefore I do “qualify” to post. Secondly, I am “employed” (not employeed) by a law enforcement agency and waiting to be sponsored through the academy or pay for it myself, whichever comes first. But who are you really? Are you a sworn LEO? What do you really do?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast