Will Llanes get fired tomorrow?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Will Llanes get fired tomorrow?

The New City Manager is supposed to be ratify tomorrow by commission. Is Llanes days finally coming to an end?

Unregistered
    Colina was made future chief last year just formalities

Unregistered
    Sailor, Tidolfo will step down on his home.i have already arranged for JC, my man, to take the helm.
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    No more 33ing on duty rudy!

Unregistered
    Well? The sexual predator is still here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No more 33ing on duty rudy!
    He will 33 Off Duty, and I hear he takes Viagara. He limp.

Unregistered
    He is leaving with over 2 mil he don't care

Unregistered
    He is leaving with over 2 mil he don't care
    Nice! Maybe the Tamayo twins will sue him.

Unregistered
    He won't be fired. He'll retired with a full pension and benefits. If your fired all you got coming to you is what you paid into the pension. Well most have, in the pass. Look to how many free trips, he's taking lately? Now, it stats all over again, those that kissed Llanes azz and played the A/C trying to grab his spot. Now, have to pucker up to the new man. I'm going to enjoy that show. Don't forget all the one's sucking up to the new mayor, for those appointments too. Some changes, will be coming for staff, over the next 6 months or so. When city hall get's to involved in the selecting, the appointees. We always get screwed.

Unregistered
    He won't be fired. He'll retired with a full pension and benefits. If your fired all you got coming to you is what you paid into the pension. Well most have, in the pass. Look to how many free trips, he's taking lately? Now, it stats all over again, those that kissed Llanes azz and played the A/C trying to grab his spot. Now, have to pucker up to the new man. I'm going to enjoy that show. Don't forget all the one's sucking up to the new mayor, for those appointments too. Some changes, will be coming for staff, over the next 6 months or so. When city hall get's to involved in the selecting, the appointees. We always get screwed.
    Guess what he's been retired for years and did his 7 year drop then he was offered two additional contracts to stay longer. So get it straight when your chief, deputy chief or asst chief it's a possible perk of the job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast