SPB Dictator 07’s Christmas Holiday Pay

Unregistered

SPB Dictator 07’s Christmas Holiday Pay

SPB #1 said nobody can work for Holiday Pay. Is onion head and him working?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't work there by choice, I would never work for that guy. But I will give you some advice. First, is the holiday a REGULAR work day for you? Secondly, are you a sworn Leo or admin staff? If your answers are YES and Leo, then it's simple. YOU ARE CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL. You can not be forced to OBSERVE the holiday, it's a regular workday, work. Then it's your choice, either bank or get paid for the holiday. Put on your big boy pants, come in to work, prepare your epar, and HAVE HIM DISAPPROVE IT. That will become a federal labor standards issue. It will definitely get interesting right after that.

Or, come January, when you are ALL FORCED to work the MLK Parade ON THE HOLIDAY, simply say, "No thanks, I wasn't essential then, I'm not essential now".

Now, to the dictator because I know you troll this site, save your tough talk useless rhetoric. Yo me limpio el culo con tigo.

Unregistered
    I don't work there by choice, I would never work for that guy. But I will give you some advice. First, is the holiday a REGULAR work day for you? Secondly, are you a sworn Leo or admin staff? If your answers are YES and Leo, then it's simple. YOU ARE CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL. You can not be forced to OBSERVE the holiday, it's a regular workday, work. Then it's your choice, either bank or get paid for the holiday. Put on your big boy pants, come in to work, prepare your epar, and HAVE HIM DISAPPROVE IT. That will become a federal labor standards issue. It will definitely get interesting right after that.

Or, come January, when you are ALL FORCED to work the MLK Parade ON THE HOLIDAY, simply say, "No thanks, I wasn't essential then, I'm not essential now".

Now, to the dictator because I know you troll this site, save your tough talk useless rhetoric. Yo me limpio el culo con tigo.
    Blu flu SPB

Unregistered
    You’ve got to be kidding... this guy is up next to be Chief.

Unregistered

Main give

This ass clown is no different than the idiots who promoted him. All cut from the same cloth. Please promote him, we could use more comedy in this joint.

Unregistered
    Ok, reading about PBA this, Nanney that, Jenkins is awesome, JP sucks, Glass is an idiot, all that stuff is just getting old.

Let's bring up, or back, a great topic. So, we are exactly one week away from the famous MLK Parade day where all the hypocrite politicians, police command and uncle toms, come out to be seen. It's this day that MIRACULOUSLY all of SPB NOW are essential personnel and therefore are forced to work the parade. Is it true again this year? Have all you pretty boys in tight ballerina pants been given your marching orders? Or, let me guess, it's OT now so mums the word?

Lol! You guys are so predictable.

Unregistered
    Ok, reading about PBA this, Nanney that, Jenkins is awesome, JP sucks, Glass is an idiot, all that stuff is just getting old.

Let's bring up, or back, a great topic. So, we are exactly one week away from the famous MLK Parade day where all the hypocrite politicians, police command and uncle toms, come out to be seen. It's this day that MIRACULOUSLY all of SPB NOW are essential personnel and therefore are forced to work the parade. Is it true again this year? Have all you pretty boys in tight ballerina pants been given your marching orders? Or, let me guess, it's OT now so mums the word?

Never forget that money is the root of all evil

Unregistered

Hearing about all individuals you mentioned and saying "it's getting old" is your opinion. You need not read it if you do not desire. I for one could not care any less if you or qnyone else worked the MLK event for money, off duty pay or for free. You have your battle and we have ours.