+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    MLK Day, Monday Jan 15th. The day thugs rule our streets

    Check the date. Monday, January 15th, MLK day. That is the day thugs and hoodlums will take to the streets on ATVs, dirt bikes, race bikes, etc. and run amok while we are told to stand down. The even began under Patterson's regime has continued under Perez's and this year will be no different. Already, several websites and Instagram sites are advertising the event.
    While Broward Sheriff Israel has gone public threatening to arrest the culprits and seize their vehicles, our director remains silent, without a plan and praying the day goes by without incident so as not to upset the African American community. So get ready, another embarassing day for our department under a clueless director.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    JP will do nothing to hurt his chances. Those criminals will take over the streets just as they have in the last five years. Hopefully when they crash it will be them and not some innocent victim who will pay the price.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check the date. Monday, January 15th, MLK day. That is the day thugs and hoodlums will take to the streets on ATVs, dirt bikes, race bikes, etc. and run amok while we are told to stand down. The even began under Patterson's regime has continued under Perez's and this year will be no different. Already, several websites and Instagram sites are advertising the event.
    While Broward Sheriff Israel has gone public threatening to arrest the culprits and seize their vehicles, our director remains silent, without a plan and praying the day goes by without incident so as not to upset the African American community. So get ready, another embarrassing day for our department under a clueless director.
    Not so fast there my impatient and impetuous "padawan!" Unbeknownst to you and others at MDPD, Director Juan Perez in concert with Miami New Times, Luther Campbell are planning to host break dance contests at intersections throughout the riders' flight paths. Director Perez will lead the show with an old school version from 81 Street and NW 7 Avenue, cardboard on the sidewalk and all. Unlike previous years, this one will be marked by a festive mood. If you have the moves, get ready to groove! For this is how do at the new MDPD.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not so fast there my impatient and impetuous "padawan!" Unbeknownst to you and others at MDPD, Director Juan Perez in concert with Miami New Times, Luther Campbell are planning to host break dance contests at intersections throughout the riders' flight paths. Director Perez will lead the show with an old school version from 81 Street and NW 7 Avenue, cardboard on the sidewalk and all. Unlike previous years, this one will be marked by a festive mood. If you have the moves, get ready to groove! For this is how do at the new MDPD.
    As long as we are getting paid who cares

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As long as we are getting paid who cares
    That's the spirit, swim with the current and you will get a more harmonious outcome.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    mdpd is going to do nothing , let me see the stats on monday till them blah blah blah blah

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the spirit, swim with the current and you will get a more harmonious outcome.
    Pay me OT and I’ll swim. I’ll be joined by a large group willing to swim as well.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Just witnessed about 20 riders by Marlins Park and not one cop in sight. All talk no action.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Unless they go to Westchester, no police enforcement will happen.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless they go to Westchester, no police enforcement will happen.
    So, your day will be an easy one. Look at the glass as half full not half empty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •