Casper the Ghost

Unregistered

Casper the Ghost

Baldy .... aka Casper the ghost ... I have it to hear, that the new FBI SAC out of Tampa, is coming for you ... I hear that you already reached out to your boy Rick, to run interference for you ... seems like Hollow and the boys, will have you doing the perp walk soon ... We know why you want to leave but that FBI also knows, and they're going to rain on your parade.

Whats that you hear ???? Click ... Click ...

Unregistered
    So stupid and not true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Baldy .... aka Casper the ghost ... I have it to hear, that the new FBI SAC out of Tampa, is coming for you ... I hear that you already reached out to your boy Rick, to run interference for you ... seems like Hollow and the boys, will have you doing the perp walk soon ... We know why you want to leave but that FBI also knows, and they're going to rain on your parade.

Whats that you hear ???? Click ... Click ...
    hahaha, nice one jackass, this has been said for several yrs, so just more blah blah blah, and son your parade just got rained out

Unregistered
    Hallow will make Mike Swallow ... Drip ... Drip ... Lick ... Lick ...

Unregistered
    This thread is so stupid. Nothing will happen and this agency will continue to grow. EVERY agency has these types of disgruntles.