SB 854 18 years of age working in the state prisons - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can double dip but you cannot draw a second pension through FRS.
    Myth. False. A lie. I am double dipping and about to retire again through FRS.

Unregistered
    That's the first time JJ has heard this. Horrible, horrible leadership. Disgraceful
    JJ IS part of the horrible, horrible leadership. She is a Scott crony and a bih.

Unregistered
    Myth. False. A lie. I am double dipping and about to retire again through FRS.
    Explain? Or did you double dip before they changed the law? Because the current law requires you to be retired for 12 months before you can return to a state job but you cannot draw a second pension.

Unregistered
    12 months goes by fast. If you're hired back between a pension and salary you'll actually see more money. Plus since you can't earn a 2nd pension, there will be no 3% taken out of your check.

Unregistered
    JJ IS part of the horrible, horrible leadership. She is a Scott crony and a bih.
    Hopefully the next governor will not wage war against the state employees as asshole Scott did. Maybe the new governor will fire that bi#ch Julie Jones and actually have a real secretary instead. Julie Jones needs to be in a dorm where the inmate throws piss and shih on her and see who's "disgruntled" now.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the next governor will not wage war against the state employees as asshole Scott did. Maybe the new governor will fire that bi#ch Julie Jones and actually have a real secretary instead. Julie Jones needs to be in a dorm where the inmate throws piss and shih on her and see who's "disgruntled" now.
    Hmm, if someone threw urine and Shiite at me, I believe I would be extremely disgruntled and I would want to get in some stick time on the inmate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12