Pension board election

Unregistered

Pension board election

Well boys and girls there are two seats open for the pension board......

And look who wants to be re-elected....... None other that JM's wife...... So will someone step up to the plate and start getting rid of JM's control????????????

The tide is about to shift.......

- Marcus Aurelius

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well boys and girls there are two seats open for the pension board......

And look who wants to be re-elected....... None other that JM's wife...... So will someone step up to the plate and start getting rid of JM's control????????????

The tide is about to shift.......

- Marcus Aurelius
    The same miserable officers will vote the same incompetent people back into office. Keep voting for the same people expecting different results. We deserve what we don't get.

Unregistered
    Current pension board members, Chris Boyd, **** Brickman, Paul Laskowski, Cathy Marano, David Strauss, Van Szeto, Ronald Wise. **** Brickman was “appointed”to the board not voted in. Same guy who gets at least $15k a year from the PBA To do nothing for the members. Same guy who will sell out all working cops pay/benefits as long as the retirees(him) keep the garunteed 8% and 13th check. Wonder why no contract? Who else has that interest? Maranos, Strauss, btw isn’t being in the command staff a conflict of interest? Van Szeto will vote whatever way he is told, he’s just filling space. 13th check and guarantee 8% MUST go for sustainability of everyone in the pension,not just the “I got mine”crew.

I piss myself laughing every time I hear the poor old mother story of her depending on the 13th check for survival. Makes total sense, pension is underfunded and the one year they make a profit, hey, let’s cut a check for all the retirees instead if reinvesting it! Total JM bs deal!

Unregistered
    Current pension board members, Chris Boyd, **** Brickman, Paul Laskowski, Cathy Marano, David Strauss, Van Szeto, Ronald Wise. **** Brickman was “appointed”to the board not voted in. Same guy who gets at least $15k a year from the PBA To do nothing for the members. Same guy who will sell out all working cops pay/benefits as long as the retirees(him) keep the garunteed 8% and 13th check. Wonder why no contract? Who else has that interest? Maranos, Strauss, btw isn’t being in the command staff a conflict of interest? Van Szeto will vote whatever way he is told, he’s just filling space. 13th check and guarantee 8% MUST go for sustainability of everyone in the pension,not just the “I got mine”crew.

I piss myself laughing every time I hear the poor old mother story of her depending on the 13th check for survival. Makes total sense, pension is underfunded and the one year they make a profit, hey, let’s cut a check for all the retirees instead if reinvesting it! Total JM bs deal!
    Bankruptcy is coming !

Unregistered

OK Tony-go back and enjoy "yours".

OK Tony-go back and enjoy "yours". Stay out if it.

Unregistered
    The pension board knows that when D.S. retires he wants Williams job as the admin.

Unregistered
    Look who is going to drop in March.... no wonder why our top notch pension board keeps delaying the ordinance, to take care of their people to give them a benefit they are taking from us

Unregistered
    Didn’t even hear about this pension board election. Was it posted anywhere in the building.

Unregistered
    Look who is going to drop in March.... no wonder why our top notch pension board keeps delaying the ordinance, to take care of their people to give them a benefit they are taking from us
    Who can this be?

Unregistered
    Who are we talking about.