Can someone pls tell Pumpkin Head......

Unregistered

Can someone pls tell Pumpkin Head......

He isnt a fking politician. Always metido en lo que no le importa. Soon enough both you and Jorge Vera along with pretty much everyone at the top in PD and departments city-wide.

Counting the days....

¿Hasta Cuando?

Unregistered
    Will be without a job.**

My apologies for forgetting to include that part. Im in the middle of waking and baking LOL to my haters. I see them twitching haha

Mom

Mr 8%

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will be without a job.**

My apologies for forgetting to include that part. Im in the middle of waking and baking LOL to my haters. I see them twitching haha
    You really can't stop the mental masturbation, can you?

I think this running for future election is just your excuse for being a deadbeat and not having a job. It's also an excuse to insult cops who are the nemisis of your criminal activity.

And now that you're no longer enrolled in the university you won't even get close to the puny little 8% you got last time!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    You really can't stop the mental masturbation, can you?

I think this running for future election is just your excuse for being a deadbeat and not having a job. It's also an excuse to insult cops who are the nemisis of your criminal activity.

And now that you're no longer enrolled in the university you won't even get close to the puny little 8% you got last time!
    Pumpkin head why are you so mad? And trust cops are not my nemisis. We eat the same food and breath the same air papi.

Stop twitching. Youre starting to look like Villahoe.

Unregistered

Do what yu want men

Quote Originally Posted by mom View Post
    you really can't stop the mental masturbation, can you?

go to schooollll men, the mind should not be wasted, yu dont wan to work, don work, we have rights and lefts.. Nemesis, do what yu want tooooo, sounds cooooolllll..... Yummy... No its 12 remember he gots more votes, dont forget to vote, vote for errrbodyyyyy, do yu want donuts and cafecito tooooooo. Yu let me no, men, okkkkkk..

Remember no meannnnnn peeeples... Muchooooo amor....