How to get a long paid vacation - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is Orlando Sosa will be terminated within the next ten days
    MDPD is too afraid to touch Sosa. He gets a pass I predict but will set the tone for other cases where people don’t show up to work

Unregistered
    MDPD is too afraid to touch Sosa. He gets a pass I predict but will set the tone for other cases where people don’t show up to work
    What a visual. A tub of lard in a county vehicle, with his Tub of lard girlfriend trying to screw. I’d pay money to see that video. Release it already PCB

Unregistered
    What a visual. A tub of lard in a county vehicle, with his Tub of lard girlfriend trying to screw. I’d pay money to see that video. Release it already PCB
    I just threw up a little

Unregistered
    Yuk! Yuk! Double yuk!

Unregistered
    Yuk! Yuk! Double yuk!
    Maybe sea world can include them in their acts, alongside the walruses

Unregistered
    The level of maturity cracks me up. All this because you all lost your goose with the golden egg. Grow up and leave the man alone he hasn’t done anything to you guys. You are all lower than scum and no one cares for what you guys say. You’re all trash and deserve all you’ve gotten.

Unregistered
    The level of maturity cracks me up. All this because you all lost your goose with the golden egg. Grow up and leave the man alone he hasn’t done anything to you guys. You are all lower than scum and no one cares for what you guys say. You’re all trash and deserve all you’ve gotten.
    Lmao! Obviously you do you slobbering idiot

Unregistered

you'd pay money to see that....?? WTF?

Unregistered
    you'd pay money to see that....?? WTF?
    I know as screwed up as it sounds I would like to see if it’s even humanly possible for Sosa and Lolita to do the tango in the back seat of a county Car.

Unregistered
    I know as screwed up as it sounds I would like to see if it’s even humanly possible for Sosa and Lolita to do the tango in the back seat of a county Car.
    Along with that nastiness, can you picture Blanca in Jon’s office moving all his fat up to find his d#%&. She was probably playing where’s Waldo with him all night in Tally. While Jaramillo has to use a 2x4 for Sears overused p$&@? This Tally trip was a last hoorah sex fest! #felisesloscuatro!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast