Wear you vest until you leave the range - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Baby daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another one of those special forces dudes? Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But boy oh boy he looked cool in his Go Joe outfit

Unregistered
    Heard the Deputy was a SWAT guy?? Is Polan involved now?
    Par for the course for the Navy Seal wanna be unit. The problem is if you wanna be, why aren't you?

Unregistered
    Par for the course for the Navy Seal wanna be unit. The problem is if you wanna be, why aren't you?
    You're an idiot! Why is it every time someone mentions SWAT you automatically go to the, Special Forces, GI Joe, Navy Seal comments? Maybe it's because YOU don't have the fortitude, commitment, or physical ability to follow in their footsteps.......I believe they call that jealousy! So why don't you pull up your big boy or big girl panties and step up, show SWAT how's it's done. I'm guessing that will NEVER happen. Of course it's not because you can't make the team it's because the team is beneath you, you're too good. Just my two cents.

Unregistered
    You're an idiot! Why is it every time someone mentions SWAT you automatically go to the, Special Forces, GI Joe, Navy Seal comments? Maybe it's because YOU don't have the fortitude, commitment, or physical ability to follow in their footsteps.......I believe they call that jealousy! So why don't you pull up your big boy or big girl panties and step up, show SWAT how's it's done. I'm guessing that will NEVER happen. Of course it's not because you can't make the team it's because the team is beneath you, you're too good. Just my two cents.

Thanks for your two cent's I thought I your two cents were actually two scents, you know as in roses and vanilla perfume, you know, to go with your hair spray and makeup. Thin skin crybabies

Unregistered
    You’re either twat or you’re not.

Unregistered
    From one SWAT guy to another, don’t give this sub-par Deputy any attention. He can barely get out of his car and gets out of breath walking to 10-40. We are an elite bunch of special trained operatives that are physically fit and good looking to boot. I pull in more snatch with my special weapon and tactics if you know what I mean! Now go get back on that outer perimeter and let the skilled Deputies take over.

Unregistered
    From one SWAT guy to another, don’t give this sub-par Deputy any attention. He can barely get out of his car and gets out of breath walking to 10-40. We are an elite bunch of special trained operatives that are physically fit and good looking to boot. I pull in more snatch with my special weapon and tactics if you know what I mean! Now go get back on that outer perimeter and let the skilled Deputies take over.
    Yeah, we'll get on the outer perimeter so you can hide in the bushes for 8 hours before you, in a very elite way, throw a telephone through a window and let a girl do the talking for you.
    I'm pretty sure this started because someone mentioned it was one of your elite special operatives and I'm sure good looking no less who popped off a round at the inspection table. I gotta tell ya that's some elite special sh1t going on right there. But we all know you guys are highly trained professionals. Tell it to your cheerleader squad. We know the truth.

Unregistered
    Yeah, we'll get on the outer perimeter so you can hide in the bushes for 8 hours before you, in a very elite way, throw a telephone through a window and let a girl do the talking for you.
    I'm pretty sure this started because someone mentioned it was one of your elite special operatives and I'm sure good looking no less who popped off a round at the inspection table. I gotta tell ya that's some elite special sh1t going on right there. But we all know you guys are highly trained professionals. Tell it to your cheerleader squad. We know the truth.
    Yep, that’s where you will be sitting on that outer perimeter playing on your phone while the real men take care of business. Please come on out for the team we will make sure you are the first one in that is if you are strong enough to hold up the shield.

Unregistered
    Can we get more 43 on the original topic?? Any details on how the loaded firearm made it to the inspection area and who/how caused the gun to go off, ultimately neutralizing the threat (table) lol?

Anyway we can somehow leverage this to produce an indoor range?? Our neighbors all have beautiful shooting complexes and prestigious BSO still shoots at a public range in a swamp. Humiliating

Unregistered

Really?

Can we get more 43 on the original topic?? Any details on how the loaded firearm made it to the inspection area and who/how caused the gun to go off, ultimately neutralizing the threat (table) lol?

Anyway we can somehow leverage this to produce an indoor range?? Our neighbors all have beautiful shooting complexes and prestigious BSO still shoots at a public range in a swamp. Humiliating
    So, having an indoor range will eliminate this stray round stuff? Is it to hot out there for your 7 eleven slurpee drinking self? What next Indoor P.T. at chuckee cheese ? So many softees

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast