Omfg!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omfg!!!!!

Unregistered
    Be nice the officer of the year only called in sick twice this week.

Unregistered
    I am constantly defending police officers against the “all cops suck” rhetoric. I don’t think the average person has a clue of what y’all have to put up with in this day and age, but please get your shit together and stop going after each other. You’d think that if one profession had a tight knit community, it would be police officers.

So this TS chick got an award. Big whoop. Congratulate and move on.

TS, did you really need to reply? It clearly shows how insecure you feel. Let shit like this roll off your back, especially if you want the respect of your fellow officers.

Please focus on the important things in life.
    As cops, y’all get the chance to see the important things, close up, and hanging in the balance on a regular basis.

Unregistered

Well used

It can’t “roll off her back” if she is always on it.

Unregistered

Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to say Thank You to my adoring FAN CLUB!!! I thought you'd forgotten about me but not MY DEDICATED FANS! You have put so much time and dedication into following my every move and I am so blessed to have such a loyal and obsessed fan base. It must be hard to devote so much of yourself to one person but I want you all to know how truly honored I am to have your full attention. In conclusion, thank you again from the bottom of my heart and God Bless You! #❤️myfans!

Sincerely
    T.S.💋
    I hope this was TS, but don't let worthless haters get to you.

Do your thing girl, get your pension and don't give it up to some worthless d**k. Because all these fat ugly h**s on here they got to stay in marriages to get that pension. Cuz they ain't good looking enuff to get a rich guy. And then you know they are sloppy seconds and still haten cuz they can't do no better. Its all good. If i was fat and ugly i would hate too.

Or they are washed up males that want to play. And you know they decide they want a divorce and then you know that fat ugly wife gets smart and says im going after your pension and then all of a sudden they are back in love and made a mistake. Uh huh.

Big ugly girls need loving too

Bleed blue b+*ches!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12