Omfg!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omfg!!!!!

Unregistered

Omfg!!!!!

Seriously, she’s the best we got?!?!! Are you Fing kidding me??!!!??!! I can’t decide if I’m pissed off or in total shock. Help!!!!

Unregistered
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, IN MY OPINION she can't show up to work, IN MY Opinion she has never made a case, IN MY OPINION she has never been a team player, IN MY OPINION she causes more drama than Days of our life, IN MY OPINION no one, not one single person wants to work with her, IN MY OPINION Chief has tried to fire her several times, IN MY OPINION Dorman has talked negativity about her for years. What is the actual F is going on? Is this is the best we have to serve up, IN MY OPINION please let PCSO take over and save our citizens from this dumpster fire. HOLY MOLY HAS THIS PLACE GONE TO HECK. (IN MY OPINION)!!!!

Unregistered
    It would be great if people would proofread their work before they post shit on here. If you're going to anonymously bash your coworkers at least have the courtesy to at least try and make your shit talk readable.

"she causes more drama than Days of our life" - Days of Our Lives. Minor, I know, but its the attention to detail that is important.
    "Dorman has talked negativity about her for years" - I believe you meant negatively. That one is just a silly mistake.
    "What is the actual F is going on?" - I'm not too sure what you're going for with this one. I think this may be one of those cases where your fingers were moving faster than your brain. Just take a deep breath and slow it down.
    "Is this is the best we have to serve up" - Just a simple bonus word where it didn't need to be. Good effort though.

But I think, IN MY OPINION, we all appreciate you sharing your feelings on whoever it is you're talking about. Just maybe next time try to write beyond the elementary school level. I do, however, want to applaud your courage for posting this though. It is very brave of you to publicly share your thoughts with such a profound grammatical handicap. And I'm sure whatever nugget of wisdom you gift us with next will be much better.

I believe in you!

Unregistered

Wise1

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would be great if people would proofread their work before they post shit on here. If you're going to anonymously bash your coworkers at least have the courtesy to at least try and make your shit talk readable.

"she causes more drama than Days of our life" - Days of Our Lives. Minor, I know, but its the attention to detail that is important.
    "Dorman has talked negativity about her for years" - I believe you meant negatively. That one is just a silly mistake.
    "What is the actual F is going on?" - I'm not too sure what you're going for with this one. I think this may be one of those cases where your fingers were moving faster than your brain. Just take a deep breath and slow it down.
    "Is this is the best we have to serve up" - Just a simple bonus word where it didn't need to be. Good effort though.

But I think, IN MY OPINION, we all appreciate you sharing your feelings on whoever it is you're talking about. Just maybe next time try to write beyond the elementary school level. I do, however, want to applaud your courage for posting this though. It is very brave of you to publicly share your thoughts with such a profound grammatical handicap. And I'm sure whatever nugget of wisdom you gift us with next will be much better.

I believe in you!
    You’re too cute, it appears you are the grammar police rather than the REAL police. I don’t understand why people feel it necessary to grade papers and writing samples on this page. It’s here for venting not a thesis in the graduate program. So quit tooting your scholarly horn and blow it out your ass.

Unregistered
    I can't believe you all are bashing TS, she earned that officer of the year award. She's a hard worker and team player all the time. Don't be jealous because you did not get the award. Maybe if you worked as hard as she does, you would get one too. You go girl, represent BPD.

Unregistered

What?!?

You MUST be kidding?!???!??

Unregistered

TS

I just wanted to say Thank You to my adoring FAN CLUB!!! I thought you'd forgotten about me but not MY DEDICATED FANS! You have put so much time and dedication into following my every move and I am so blessed to have such a loyal and obsessed fan base. It must be hard to devote so much of yourself to one person but I want you all to know how truly honored I am to have your full attention. In conclusion, thank you again from the bottom of my heart and God Bless You! #❤️myfans!

Sincerely
    T.S.💋

Unregistered

You are welcome.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to say Thank You to my adoring FAN CLUB!!! I thought you'd forgotten about me but not MY DEDICATED FANS! You have put so much time and dedication into following my every move and I am so blessed to have such a loyal and obsessed fan base. It must be hard to devote so much of yourself to one person but I want you all to know how truly honored I am to have your full attention. In conclusion, thank you again from the bottom of my heart and God Bless You! #❤️myfans!

Sincerely
    T.S.💋
    Complete worthless lazy officer who does nothing but start drama and call in sick. We all know DC Bryan put you in for this award and even the Chief was shocked you got it.

Unregistered

Green with envy

Jealously will get you nowhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast