Lamberti Continues His Rage!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredheeon View Post
    Sorry pale, Lamberti won as a Republican in 2008. Losing as an incumbent by 6% is considered a shellacking.

He lost because he was a horrible Sheriff. Accomplished nothing, and harbored a felon for three years. We’ve been over this topic over 4 years ago, and we continue to talk about it, because Lamberti can’t get over it. He continues to harass former employees and keeps Leoaffairs on his history drop down bar. He’s a sick man and should be evaluated as a potential HVE.
    "Accomplished nothing, and harbored a felon for three years"

The above post was outstanding and right on the money. Just 1 correction though. Lamberti did not harbor a felon for 3 years, that low life, who doesn't even know who the father of his, wait, I don't want this post to be deleted, harbored hundred of felons, not just one. I would love to run into this 5 foot 5 filthy animal. If I would come face to face with this feces, I would wish him another hundred years on earth. What greater punishment for any human being would be waking up every stinking morning and being Albert Lamberti.

Unregisteredharbo

Harbored

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The above post was outstanding and right on the money. Just 1 correction though. Lamberti did not harbor a felon for 3 years, that low life, who doesn't even know who the father of his, wait, I don't want this post to be deleted, harbored hundred of felons, not just one. I would love to run into this 5 foot 5 filthy animal. If I would come face to face with this feces, I would wish him another hundred years on earth. What greater punishment for any human being would be waking up every stinking morning and being Albert Lamberti.
    So true, imagine, every morning Lamedirty wakes up, while still disoriented from a horrible nights sleep, he walks over to the closet to get his uniform out. Oops, but wait, there are no uniforms, because he ain’t the sheriff. Ouch, how does that feel, Albert?

Unregisteredinterrsting

Poor Al

Poor Albert, in a mental state of mind of complete loneliness. He has obsessed with the misfortune of losing an election. He continues his barrage of attacks against current employees, harassing them with relentless phone calls, emails and text messages, 5 years after being put into permanent retirement by Sheriff Scott Israel.

Unregistered

Now this is funny!! Imagine every time he looks at his son, he sees the HAWK.

Unregisteredshpilne

Irs

Now this is funny!! Imagine every time he looks at his son, he sees the HAWK.
    Somebody should report Lamberti to the IRS, for claiming Nick on his taxes. Think about how much money the Hawk lost because of this deliberate act of deception.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredshpilne View Post
    Somebody should report Lamberti to the IRS, for claiming Nick on his taxes. Think about how much money the Hawk lost because of this deliberate act of deception.
    I knew Alberts son could not be a good athlete like Nick was. Nicks athletic ability came from the hawk! Albert never played a sport in his life

Unregisteredheard

Athletics

I knew Alberts son could not be a good athlete like Nick was. Nicks athletic ability came from the hawk! Albert never played a sport in his life
    I heard the Hawk from Pompano PD was a great baseball player. Wasn’t Nick a pretty good baseball player himself?

Unregistered
    Alberta was such a wannabe. Thought he was the godfather. Smashing hard drives like some coked-up jersey asshat. Why does every Italian with the slightest hint of power immediately become a wiseguy? While in character he would often say, "no man is bigger than the organization. " What a douche.

Unregistered
    Instead of going away with class and dignity, he lingers at various gatherings like a wet fart in a hot car- smells forever. I was out late the other night and a ghost looking like Jacobe Marley floated by me; moaning and covered in chains. But when I looked closer it wasn't Marley- it was Al! True story....

Unregistered
    If you are going to insult the man at least get his name right, it's Alfred!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast