When you threaten to assault a supervisor in Miami

Face Punch

When you threaten to assault a supervisor in Miami

Does R.P. have a godfather somewhere in Tallahassee?

How does someone who is probably the most sleazy person FDLE has ever hired, threaten to punch a supervisor in the face and get rewarded by the SAC by getting a transfer to a squad of his choice instead of an investigation?

Unregistered
    Worse than pulling a gun on someone during a road rage?

GuninessAle

R.P. Personality traits

R.P. is an interesting character but I don't think he would resort to violence.

The issues with his supervisor likely were because of some R.P. negative personality traits and not likely anything the supervisor did to deserve it:

Personality Traits

1) Lazy - Will only work in short bursts. He will announce plans for 5 days to do an interview or surveillance and milk it for days afterwards.

2) Spend hours and hours every day making phone calls soliciting department challenge coins and looking for hookups.

3) Spend time in mourning as his ridiculous crush on the married Russian Intern didn't pan out for him.

4) He likes to perform comprehensive evaluations about what he perceives as others flaws (which should be interesting with the new SAS as there seems to be plenty of ammunition to work with). This is a meta-hypocrisy personality trait and also of someone with poor self esteem EX: (makes me feel better about the poor image of myself if I find fault in others).

5) Likes to create conflict. Will routinely insult others (especially females) and disparage others about their methods of conducting investigations, offering his expertise on how it should be done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worse than pulling a gun on someone during a road rage?
    You mean RR in Jax..

Ra-ool Perez

Fist fight coming

Quote Originally Posted by GuninessAle View Post

The issues with his supervisor likely were because of some R.P. negative personality traits and not likely anything the supervisor did to deserve it:

Personality Traits

1) Lazy - Will only work in short bursts. He will announce plans for 5 days to do an interview or surveillance and milk it for days afterwards.

2) Spend hours and hours every day making phone calls soliciting department challenge coins and looking for hookups.

3) Spend time in mourning as his ridiculous crush on the married Russian Intern didn't pan out for him.

4) He likes to perform comprehensive evaluations about what he perceives as others flaws (which should be interesting with the new SAS as there seems to be plenty of ammunition to work with). This is a meta-hypocrisy personality trait and also of someone with poor self esteem EX: (makes me feel better about the poor image of myself if I find fault in others).

5) Likes to create conflict. Will routinely insult others (especially females) and disparage others about their methods of conducting investigations, offering his expertise on how it should be done.
    Oh My God (Ha Ha Ha) this is so accurate a description for Raul P. He's either going to fully manipulate, control and walk all over the new supervisor (SAS Not So Bright) or there's going to be a fist fight for sure this time. Anyone wanna take bets on who will win?

Unregistered
    Vecchio would love to ruin the guy if given the chance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GuninessAle View Post

Personality Traits

How's he with Gays?

Unregistered
    If he even so much as disagrees with a SAS, he MUST be run off and destroyed! How dare he question someone in the chain of command! We are a military style organization and there is no room for this! Quick, figure out what his weaknesses are, turn everyone against him, play games with his cases, reports, time-sheet, performance reviews, etc., and make his life a living hell. Can we pull his building access swipes and be critical of that also?

If we can ruin his retirement, it's a win for everyone! He should be jobless, homeless, and doesn't deserve to exist within our world!! **** this guy!!

Unregistered
    Dilly Dilly!!!

Unregistered
    Learn the truth Mulva. It it will all get easier then....no more pole cameras needs to watch the rats In you fifty trash.