Analyst jobs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Analyst jobs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, if you develop an illness, you will be ran out no matter how much time you have at FDLE. If all this sounds like what you want in a workplace for with low pay, go for it. But your dedication, loyalty, and integrity will not be matched by those in the high positions at FDLE.
    Two exceptions to that rule, lying and thievery for those two you'll not only succeed you'll quickly move up the suckass ladder all the way Claudia oops I meant Clarease, all the way to Tallahassee.
    2n
    Fdle is paid what they're worth. Nothing, nada!

A bunch of wanna be Feds that can't handle a hot call to save their life so they worry about papercuts and who's banging whose wife this week.
    N b"5'
    Period. The absolute joke of law enforcement in the State. Run by former and current "alternate lifestyle" *****es such as R.B. liar assistant "special" agent in charge.

Enjoy that tremendous pay all while avoiding those dangerous and painful papercuts.

Unregistered
    Also, if you develop an illness, you will be ran out no matter how much time you have at FDLE. If all this sounds like what you want in a workplace for with low pay, go for it. But your dedication, loyalty, and integrity will not be matched by those in the high positions at FDLE.
    TRUTH!!

FDLE Management is full of narcissitic pricks who lack life experiences and have never had a long term illness, and every day they've ever taken off for sick pay was B/S so any employee that runs into the misfortune of bad health will be looked at as a liar and a problem. Seen it several times. Unless you are part of "the group", of course.

Good luck!

Unregistered
    I heard that the new applicant pool is full of losers and they are going to start advertising nationally.

Unregistered
    I heard that the new applicant pool is full of losers and they are going to start advertising nationally.
    Sounds like the perfect job for the lying C.M. And her pole cams!

Unregistered
    Sounds like the perfect job for the lying C.M. And her pole cams!
    How ate those rats rumbling through your filty trash anyway there Claude?

How much taxpayer money was utilized be a used to protect your lying ass? your a lying POS. We shall see! It will All come out, we assure you!

Unregistered
    How'd that bumping go with T. V.? I sure hope it was worth your career, liar!

God, I could have just heard how "we got them, we're the trusted ones. So what if fat Kelly was committing felonies, it's down to a matter of who is more believable. We have fat **** MDSAO in our pocket they will believe anything we have the MDSAO in our pockets. Except of course Judge Joan Leonard, she may see through the truth which she clearly has. Tough waters ahead MDPD and FDLE. So much fun just waiting or the count down is on for the liars and federal felons to be exposed.

Exciting times!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12