Ariel retires
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariel retires

Unregistered

Ariel retires

Go see Jorge at FIU am sure he will hire you. There is a Publix across the campus,stay away from the protein bars.

Unregistered
    Garrido says jorge will become chief and come back from FIU he says he will make him executive asst.

Unregistered
    Don't throw rocks if your ceiling is glass. It is sad what happened to him but never judge we all make mistakes in life and you don't know which one yours will be .

Unregistered
    Yes I’ll make a mistake but I won’t be stealing in front of my family at a publix.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I’ll make a mistake but I won’t be stealing in front of my family at a publix.
    I totally agree, I never want to so embarrass my family.

Unregistered
    Maybe he can get a job at Publix. Loss Prevention Officer,bag boy.

Unregistered
    Good cop in his early years in Overtown, Good luck Ariel and enjoy your retirement.

Unregistered
    Agreed very stupid and he made his own bed but if internal affairs would of put as much effort in the union and the clear signs this department would be in a better place but instead you see cover ups

Unregistered
    Good cop in his early years in Overtown, Good luck Ariel and enjoy your retirement.
    Ariel should I buy protein bars at Publix or Winn Dixie,or Herbalife from Jorge. Any suggestions?

Unregistered
    Ariel who. What is the officer last name.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast