Russ and the major role he plays - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregisteredhesbaxk

He’s back

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [QUOTE Poor Russ, I’m sure he’s shakin in his boots. 😂😂😂😂😂
    HE MONITORS THE WEATHER UNDER KINSEY'S DESK[/QUOTE]

And he’ll be monitoring the weather under Kinsey’s desk for the next 11 years, as the XO to the sheriff. 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Back again huh Russ? Always the same thing from you i’ll be the Sheriff’s Xo for another 11 years! Blah blah always the same no real intelligence just a wish and a hope.

Unregistered
    Back again huh Russ? Always the same thing from you i’ll be the Sheriff’s Xo for another 11 years! Blah blah always the same no real intelligence just a wish and a hope.
    You wish he was the xo for the next 11 years. Next year he will be moving up to undersheriff.

Unregisteredinjustic

It looks like

Russ wins, Lamberti and his boys lose. Get over it.

Unregistered
    Who’s Russ?

NYPD REAL COP

Thumbs up Russ scott dum azz

Russ is a narcissist and listen to his voice clearing tic, coughing tic, twitch... Mental issues that should be looked into... NYPD has no respect for him... Like most we consider our own for life... He's not even thought about in the sense of a former NYPD member.. Trust In Me... Call NYPD and they will tell you RUSS who????? He did nothing and was nothing but a cop?

As for dopey your Sheriff.... That guy should just shut up... Two major shootings... What has his leadership lead too to prevent them and added to the agency... What training... What new technology for school safety and drawing in cars like COP Sinc... This guys a reactive dum azz and knows nothing about 21st century policing or policing in general, for that matter.

Luck of the draw and so many made mistakes selecting that fool... But karma comes and goes and so will SI and on that day he will get stepped on like a bug and ****roach he is...

RS the swinging Weirdo and SI follows a crook and criminal... They will answer sooner than later wait and see...

Enjoy that fool of a sheriff.. Sounds like he's on meds when he talks... DUMBY

Great Job SI let Russ tell you how great you are cause everyone else in the world knows your a jackaloupe...

Enjoy....

We do watching the circus...

Russ was a glorified fishbowl deputy. He tried to force a contract down the throats of the then Lamedirty administration who would never have given it to us. We would have been handled just like the Detention Deputies who were give the ultimatum of taking an 11k pay cut instead. He’s a man child who has always benefited from living under his daddy’s shadow. First in the Marines when daddy made sure his boy had all the cushy assignments and promotions. Then when he went to NYPD daddy contacted his connections there and explained that he had made the necessary contributions to the right political people so that his little boy could be fast tracked. That one didn’t work out so well though, as he was pushed out and retired eventually, because of his crappy entitlement attitude. When he came to Florida the Colonel used his connnections again to get his bambino a job so he could feed his family. But like every single time before Russ started trouble and found himself in the glass fishbowl at BSO. Nobody liked him because he actually believed he was better then everyone else at doing he job. He wasn’t. Now he’s perpetrated a myth that somehow or another, depending on what day he tells it, he is directly and solely responsible for Scott winning his second election attempt. He’s a military brat of a Colonel who has paid or pleaded for every chance his kid has ever gotten. Now don’t get me wrong, the Colonel is only doing what any of us would do for our kid, but Russ hasn’t done anything to warrant the stories of heroism he likes to tell everyone. I know he will come on here and say how he’s the executive officer to the Sheriff, and because of that, people are jealous of him but that’s not true either. He’s the executive officer because Scott felt that he owed him somehow because he got himself fired and lied to Scott about how his support for him was the primary reason. Oh and daddy’s money donations to Scott again didn’t hurt either. Russ is a joke and everybody who’s anybody knows it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456