Russ and the major role he plays - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russ isn’t a bad guy but he is far from even being an average cop. Came to Dist. 15 when he was hired, the guy is a box of rocks and could barely write the most basic report. You dont even want to know how bad his arrest reports were. Trust me I was one of his FTO’s.
    And he’s on the 5th floor and you’re still writing tickets azzhole

Unregistered
    And he’s on the 5th floor and you’re still writing tickets azzhole
    He sure isn’t up there because he is a good cop that’s for sure...He has some connections and that’s his claim to fame. Yep I will keep writing my tickets and continue my high risk pension and retire within the year. I bet your butt buddy Russ cant say that a$$wipe.

Unregistered
    He sure isn’t up there because he is a good cop that’s for sure...He has some connections and that’s his claim to fame. Yep I will keep writing my tickets and continue my high risk pension and retire within the year. I bet your butt buddy Russ cant say that a$$wipe.
    After you retire you’re going to have to find another shitty job because your pention is dog s#it

Unregistered
    After you retire you’re going to have to find another shitty job because your pention is dog s#it
    Sorry to inform you **** wad but I will be pushing 6 figures. Go away now little boy, Russ is calling and he needs you to wipe his a$$ for him. Now thats what I call a shitty job but I hear you are REAL good at wiping from front to back.

Unregisteredwait

Wait

Russ isn’t a bad guy but he is far from even being an average cop. Came to Dist. 15 when he was hired, the guy is a box of rocks and could barely write the most basic report. You dont even want to know how bad his arrest reports were. Trust me I was one of his FTO’s.
    Wait, you’re bragging about being a North Lauderdale FTO, and Russ worked in NYPD. Wow, I’m impressed by your accomplishments. North Lauderdale PD, now that was a nation wide recognized police department. 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwait View Post
    Wait, you’re bragging about being a North Lauderdale FTO, and Russ worked in NYPD. Wow, I’m impressed by your accomplishments. North Lauderdale PD, now that was a nation wide recognized police department. 😂
    Are you a rocket scientist or what lol. BSO had already taken over NLPD before your HERO Russ showed up as a nobody. If you think NYPD is the cats meow of police work and Russ is your poster child of a great cop you are a bigger moron than I thought.. You just disrespected every good cop at NYPD cause Russ is the worst example of a cop. And not that it matters but I am not an original NLPD officer. Hey Russ is calling for you he needs a diaper change.

Unregistered
    Are you a rocket scientist or what lol. BSO had already taken over NLPD before your HERO Russ showed up as a nobody. If you think NYPD is the cats meow of police work and Russ is your poster child of a great cop you are a bigger moron than I thought.. You just disrespected every good cop at NYPD cause Russ is the worst example of a cop. And not that it matters but I am not an original NLPD officer. Hey Russ is calling for you he needs a diaper change.
    The Russ lover is probably the same NYPD pu$$y that continually post’s on LEO affairs constantly. I wouldn’t waste my time with that douche. But I do like how you have been eating his lunch with your post’s. Keep up the good work but I wouldn’t waste my time with that POS.

Unregisteredimsure

Here it is

Here’s the bottom line, Russ DiPerna is on the 5th floor, and Nick Lambebrti’s step father Al Lamberti is not, and never will be.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredimsure View Post
    Here’s the bottom line, Russ DiPerna is on the 5th floor, and Nick Lambebrti’s step father Al Lamberti is not, and never will be.
    Hahahahha these losers will never get that through their thick skull that protects their peanut brain. Russ would beat everyone of these azzholes in a cage match.

Unregistered

Leave him alone

Russ is the best xo we have ever had.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast