FHP will Never be disbanded - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We’re here to Stay
    Most Deputies and Officers applied to FHP first but couldn’t get hired on for whatever reason, so they settled with a local PD or SO. There’s nothing with that. Not everyone is cut out to be a Florida State Trooper. We only take the best of the best. Thousands and thousands apply with us, only about 3% receive an invite to the Academy.

“We’re not going away. We’re here to stay. Black and Tan all the way!”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is funny. With the new TRACS system, I AM POSITIVE that they would have the accident written, the ticket issued and the vehicles towed before the first state roadie showed up. If someone with a half a brain actually took a serious minute to evaulate that situation, you guys would be disbanded in a heartbeat. Don't think that you guys are super special just because they brainwash you in that super trooper academy up in Tallahassee. We have public service officers that do the work that you guys do and they are not even sworn officers.
    The only people responding in a positive light on this blog is management trying to keep ther jobs. They spread rumors and lies. They tell troopers, we are fighting for you and money is coming. The best one is, if you don't like it leave. Motivational isn't it. But you are correct. Civil can do their jobs and when Republican Richard Corcoran win Florida Governor race and disbands the Florida Highway Patrol to save tax payer money. Citizens will be doing their job.

Unregistered
    That is funny. With the new TRACS system, I AM POSITIVE that they would have the accident written, the ticket issued and the vehicles towed before the first state roadie showed up. If someone with a half a brain actually took a serious minute to evaulate that situation, you guys would be disbanded in a heartbeat. Don't think that you guys are super special just because they brainwash you in that super trooper academy up in Tallahassee. We have public service officers that do the work that you guys do and they are not even sworn officers.
    Weird. Never seen a psa participate in vehicle and/or foot pursuits. Never seen them make arrests. Never seen them handle domestics, shootings, agg assaults, drug arrests, robberies, credit card frauds, etc. Never seen them be the first back up unit when locals call for it. Weird... must be my county I guess. I'm sure psa's do that in all other counties like we do. Right?

Unregistered
    Weird. Never seen a psa participate in vehicle and/or foot pursuits. Never seen them make arrests. Never seen them handle domestics, shootings, agg assaults, drug arrests, robberies, credit card frauds, etc. Never seen them be the first back up unit when locals call for it. Weird... must be my county I guess. I'm sure psa's do that in all other counties like we do. Right?
    Whats even weirder besides north FL what you just described only takes up about 10% of the average road troopers actual calls if that at best!! So 90% of your work could be handled by a civilian.. Sorry my bad.. But we were paying our Community Service officers about the starting trooper pay before your raise... SO I guess we could save about 5k per year per officer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by We’re here to Stay View Post
    Most Deputies and Officers applied to FHP first but couldn’t get hired on for whatever reason, so they settled with a local PD or SO. There’s nothing with that. Not everyone is cut out to be a Florida State Trooper. We only take the best of the best. Thousands and thousands apply with us, only about 3% receive an invite to the Academy.

“We’re not going away. We’re here to stay. Black and Tan all the way!”
    😂😂😂 Tell that to the Florida Legislature, sweetheart!!

Unregistered
    Whats even weirder besides north FL what you just described only takes up about 10% of the average road troopers actual calls if that at best!! So 90% of your work could be handled by a civilian.. Sorry my bad.. But we were paying our Community Service officers about the starting trooper pay before your raise... SO I guess we could save about 5k per year per officer.
    So what are you waiting for? Call governor Scott and get this plan into action to disband FHP in favor of your fairy tale idea LOL

Unregistered
    Troopers, let's just stop issuing citations. We basically pay the deputies salary by writing them. Let's just stop and see what the sheriff of the county thinks.

Unregistered
    Troopers, let's just stop issuing citations. We basically pay the deputies salary by writing them. Let's just stop and see what the sheriff of the county thinks.
    Let the deputies pick up the slack. SO's are complaining that they're forced to work crashes when there's no trooper around.

Unregistered
    Now there’s an attitude to be proud of! First, let wrongdoers profit off your anger. Second, show your ignorance by alleging you pay the salary of the SO when you write a citation. Wow, FHP’s elite speaks again.

Unregistered

Let the deputies pick up the slack. SO's are complaining that they're forced to work crashes when there's no trooper around.
    So stop doing YOUR job to try to justify more money? Hmmm what could possibly go wrong here

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast