Old Thomas pot belly thinks he's still a leader
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Old Thomas pot belly thinks he's still a leader

Looks like Mike Thomas thinks he's still worthy to be in law enforcement. To bad the article has him listed dead last as a comedic honorable mention at best.

http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafety...-chief/2345021

Unregistered
    He was never a leader, he wa a boss. Now that he doesn't have that rank on his shoulder let's see what he makes of himself

Unregistered
    I surely hope that agency does NOT hire him. That man is a total mess!

Unregistered
    Didn't I recently see him on a video telling the State Legislators that he didn't want to be a city cop or deputy, that's why he was a State Trooper. So what changed?

Unregistered
    All he did was ask 2000 troopers to violate a state law. Sheesh not a big deal. (Insert sarcastic eye roll)

Unregistered

Miracles Never Cease

My "Brothers" in blue will never let Thomas around them. Thomas like Welch was character assassinated from the ground floor up. I know I told every TPD Officer what a loser Thomas was and even though he says "I retired" everyone knows he got his arse fired!! I've said it before I'll say it again Thomas's career in law enforcement is over!! He just hasn't accepted that. He need's to put on that three piece suit and get that six figured income he said he was worth and that people would be lining up to pay him. You're done Mike . . .Go away. Also why would another agency wanna hire someone just to continually get sued by the public and their own employees. By the way did you submit that letter of recommendation from Rick Scott or the State Attorney General's office? You know . . .the one who called your actions reckless & stupid. Go away big belly your career in Law Enforcement is over. You left with almost 99% of your own people despising you and calling you inept. Love always, Brooke.

Unregistered
    Tampa PD? I just saw M. Thomas at Wal-Mart on Black Friday. He couldn't tell me what he's been doing, only it's real important. "Last line of defense", he called it. Turns out he's the greeter, he's big belly sticking out hid the blue vest. I'm just glad such a big firm hired him and he's happy. Or at least giving out happy stickers.

Unregistered
    If you guys have nothing good to say about him I suggest you leave. No one is forcing you to be his friend or find out what he’s doing. Mind your business. He provided service to the citizens of Florida.

Folks, we have plenty of people in the Academy to replace those here who are disgruntle. FHP is wonderful agency that affords many beautiful opportunities.

Be safe. Now get out there and write some good tickets!

Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you guys have nothing good to say about him I suggest you leave. No one is forcing you to be his friend or find out what he’s doing. Mind your business. He provided service to the citizens of Florida.

Folks, we have plenty of people in the Academy to replace those here who are disgruntle. FHP is wonderful agency that affords many beautiful opportunities.

Be safe. Now get out there and write some good tickets!
    Put down the FHP kool-aid, buddy.

Unregistered
    Did LTC Thomas retire in August or did he resign in lieu of termination? He is still on the payroll today. Still allowed to collect benefits even after a careless scandal making the Patrol look bad.

http://salaries.myflorida.com/?utf8=..._code=&button=

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast