Mdpd salaries - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mdpd salaries

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the salaries that miami Dade police makes, no wonder troop e will run out of troopers. Everyone I know is leaving. You are a fool if you stay men.

In the search put police, year 2017 and type for example Gascon. He used to be a sergeant in troop e a few years ago. Type Eddie Rivera, etc.

https://cognoswww.miamidade.gov/cogn...un.prompt=true
    Pipo, I typed “Rivera” and besides all the police officers that popped up making minimum $84k and most making $120k+. A school crossing guard “Rivera” made $48k lol... FHP I’m out!! Gonna be a school crossing guard! Lol...

Nobody from no place

Come on over

Troopers are welcome additions to the county, if you want a pay raise and a chance to actually use that good training you got in the academy come on over!!

Unregistered
    It's simple, just pay troopers more. People leave FHP because the pay sucks, which means less troopers on the road and car crash victims have to wait hours for them to show up. Same problem which has been going on for decades.

Too bad for the people have to wait a long time for a trooper to show up whenever they get involved in a car crash, FHP should've fix the pay so troopers wouldn't have to quit.

Disband FHP 2018.

Just give the Sheriffs the extra pay and let them add to their traffic units. Problem solved. State Police/ Their is FDLE. We don't even need FHP. Its a waste of taxpayer money for duplicated services with no results. SORRY FOLKS JUST BEING REALISTIC

Unregistered
    Just give the Sheriffs the extra pay and let them add to their traffic units. Problem solved. State Police/ Their is FDLE. We don't even need FHP. Its a waste of taxpayer money for duplicated services with no results. SORRY FOLKS JUST BEING REALISTIC
    Sorry but ain't gonna happen, someone has to police the police. And slow down when you come thru the turnpike, tired of stopping Miami Dade in their pov thinking they own the highway, you couldnt pay me enough money to live in miami anyways and deal with all the Elian Gonzalez and Border jumpers.

Unregistered
    Sorry but ain't gonna happen, someone has to police the police. And slow down when you come thru the turnpike, tired of stopping Miami Dade in their pov thinking they own the highway, you couldnt pay me enough money to live in miami anyways and deal with all the Elian Gonzalez and Border jumpers.

I remember it was on the news when Miami Dade PD threw a fit because a trooper stop them for going over 120 mph on the highway.

Unregistered
    It's simple, just pay troopers more. People leave FHP because the pay sucks, which means less troopers on the road and car crash victims have to wait hours for them to show up. Same problem which has been going on for decades.

Too bad for the people have to wait a long time for a trooper to show up whenever they get involved in a car crash, FHP should've fix the pay so troopers wouldn't have to quit.

Disband FHP 2018.

As long as there is no State income tax, people can wait 3 hours for someone to show up. Some are smart enough to call the Starman and have them come do the report, and they usually do. Newsflash: Nobody cares how long calls hold or what you get paid, it's the Wal Mart of the LEO community. Triple A with a gun and some blue lights. You get the pay and work nobody else will do, if you don't like it go get an education.

Unregistered
    As long as there is no State income tax, people can wait 3 hours for someone to show up. Some are smart enough to call the Starman and have them come do the report, and they usually do. Newsflash: Nobody cares how long calls hold or what you get paid, it's the Wal Mart of the LEO community. Triple A with a gun and some blue lights. You get the pay and work nobody else will do, if you don't like it go get an education.
    I would say mdpd is the walmart of leo, my cousin has gotten busted for smoking weed 3 times. He is a mdpd cop, fhp never touched him. People at fhp do it for the passion, not the money. I live well with 63k a year, of course, I don't live in the dumpster called Dade county. People where I live actually fly an American flag.

Unregistered
    I remember it was on the news when Miami Dade PD threw a fit because a trooper stop them for going over 120 mph on the highway.
    Ya funny thing is there was so much wrong with that case. Those old Crown Vics will not sustain 120 with a light bar and full of gear. Plus she was ordered twice to break it off and get a car number.. ANd at the end of the day she lost sight of the vehicle and couldnt ID the driver he should have fought that instead of taking the plea that Miami was supposed to allow him to keep his job over..

Unregistered
    Ya funny thing is there was so much wrong with that case. Those old Crown Vics will not sustain 120 with a light bar and full of gear. Plus she was ordered twice to break it off and get a car number.. ANd at the end of the day she lost sight of the vehicle and couldnt ID the driver he should have fought that instead of taking the plea that Miami was supposed to allow him to keep his job over..
    Yes !!! All of that! Why was she chasing a marked police car after being ordered to stop? She should have been fired, and Lopez should have hired a good lawyer. They are both idiots though. 120MPH plus? Nope! MDPD shit is falling apart within six months of going in service, I doubt if he was going 110. Screaming and waving a gun at a uniformed cop should have been enough to get her baker-acted and fired.

Unregistered
    Didn’t Gascon have a twin brother that worked for FHP? And his Mom or Aunt as a troop secretary??
    Affirmative

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast