Mdpd salaries - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mdpd salaries

Unregistered

My point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. These guys know what they're talking about... can't even differentiate MDPD from MPD.... how can someone be so confident about their stupidity? That's what's really frustrating. Sit down kid, you sound like a moron.
    I wouldnt get too frustrated by some of the replies in this forum the ignorant assclowns talking shit cannot even differentiate outside agencies let em hate

Unregistered
    I wouldnt get too frustrated by some of the replies in this forum the ignorant assclowns talking shit cannot even differentiate outside agencies let em hate
    Wait until Trump keeps deporting all these border jumpers and special immigrant status visa holders. There will be plenty of vacancies in Metro Dade, then they will pay even more. Just wait a few months and negotiate your salary. Crap, even the mayor might be gone

Unregistered
    FHP is an elite force! Bow down to the black and tab !

Unregistered
    FHP is an elite force! Bow down to the black and tab !

لطفا پس از یادگیری تایپ، دوباره وارد شوید

Unregistered

Lightbulb HAHA! Please

As long as there is no State income tax, people can wait 3 hours for someone to show up. Some are smart enough to call the Starman and have them come do the report, and they usually do. Newsflash: Nobody cares how long calls hold or what you get paid, it's the Wal Mart of the LEO community. Triple A with a gun and some blue lights. You get the pay and work nobody else will do, if you don't like it go get an education.
    Please, you think most of us do anything anymore. The state is paying me to put on a uniform, talk to the public and watch YouTube. I ain't doing shit until they fix our pay. My crash report narratives go something like this, v1 hit v2, no citations issued, the end. They keep short changing us and I might come to work with just a class b top and shorts and never get out of my car.

Unregistered
    Please, you think most of us do anything anymore. The state is paying me to put on a uniform, talk to the public and watch YouTube. I ain't doing shit until they fix our pay. My crash report narratives go something like this, v1 hit v2, no citations issued, the end. They keep short changing us and I might come to work with just a class b top and shorts and never get out of my car.
    I like this guy! Would like to have you as a zone partner hang out and watch some tube before I quit next month!

Unregistered
    They could just sub it out to Wackenhut or Saber Security. I could see them shooting a handcuffed guy in the backseat to for talking back. Oh wait, MDPD already does that LOL.
    Sometimes.

Unregistered
    one of your former troopers just went to traffic homicide. 120K+ a year , im sure he will miss FHP........not

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234