Do you get your duty location Before or After the Academy?

Unregistered

Do you get your duty location Before or After the Academy?

Hey guys quick question...Do you get your duty location Before or After the Academy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys quick question...Do you get your duty location Before or After the Academy?
    Yes, you do. You also get your 208, your bonus, your microwave oven, your FHP tactical socks and your grenade launcher.

Unregistered
    Ok, so is there anyone who’s mature enough to answer a question on this forum?

Unregistered
    Yes! You also get a bj’s wholesale pack of condoms, just in case you pick Lake County Florida. You need them on traffic stops.

Unregistered
    You will be told your position before you attend academy

Unregistered
    If you are on this website b4 you even start the academy, then you deserve those answers. That says one thing only, that you will be a trouble maker. Yes, I'm here, I'm a trouble maker, I admit it.

Unregistered

Basically if you disapprove of any mistreatment or anything related to pay.

If you are on this website b4 you even start the academy, then you deserve those answers. That says one thing only, that you will be a trouble maker. Yes, I'm here, I'm a trouble maker, I admit it.
    By trouble maker, he means you won't bend over and take it up the anus. All while simultaneously saying, "thank you, may I have another"

Do yourself a favor and find another state to live and work in. Florida is a dead end for 80% of the people that are employed here. If you know someone, work extremely hard and kiss enough ass you might be able to promote and make a fair salary. Otherwise be prepared to die slumped over the wheel of a cruiser at 60+years of age or on the roadway after some ignorant driver runs you over.

Unregistered
    You will be told your position before you attend academy
    Thanks for the reply

Unregistered
    This is an insight of the type of people you will be working with. And this is just the tip of the iceberg as they say.

However, you’re able to put together sentences with proper grammar and structure. So you might be overqualified which will result in your disqualification at some point in the process.

Now get out there and apply to some more agencies! 🤣

Unregistered
    If you want real answers, email the FHP Recruitment Office at BeATrooper@flhsmv.gov or call 850-617-2315.