Alpha/Bravo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha/Bravo

Unregistered

Alpha/Bravo

First off, if your looking to join FHP, do yourself a big favor and go somewhere else.

So the latest news...the panhandle goes to Alpha Bravo shifts because of cold weather. Who ever made this decision just pissed off the last few troopers they have left and are now your probably going to get even more less out of them. I don’t think any other highway patrol f*cks their people over and forces them to go to Alpha Bravo when it’s cold. This agency and its command staff are a complete joke. You mine as well f*cking keep us on Alpha Bravo because we are at level red with troopers and you almost have to force us to work the OT.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off, if your looking to join FHP, do yourself a big favor and go somewhere else.

So the latest news...the panhandle goes to Alpha Bravo shifts because of cold weather. Who ever made this decision just pissed off the last few troopers they have left and are now your probably going to get even more less out of them. I don’t think any other highway patrol f*cks their people over and forces them to go to Alpha Bravo when it’s cold. This agency and its command staff are a complete joke. You mine as well f*cking keep us on Alpha Bravo because we are at level red with troopers and you almost have to force us to work the OT.
    What is their definition of cold?

Unregistered
    So when it gets really hot, are we going to send everyone to Miami to help too??

Unregistered
    Well, most people can't even drive in the rain, so imagine ice on the road! OMG! People are going to go ape shit! They know they shouldn't be out there but the will go to see the pretty snow, the pretty icicles, and then, once all of the crashing starts, they have to see if they know who is involved. Bunch of f'ing idiots, everywhere! So, quit your whining and do your job. If you didn't see this coming, you definitely haven't been alive long enough to know how stupid people are, and you have definitely not been in law enforcement for more than, what? 6 months? People are stupid! JOB SECURITY!

Unregistered
    303!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

STFU and do your job loser. You will get paid for your efforts.
    You bunch of pansy POS’s!

Unregistered

As a Trooper, I am ashamed to call you a fellow Trooper. Shame on you. Missing out on a little off duty work? Just be glad you will get some overtime out of the deal. You disgust me.

Unregistered
    Zero percent chance of precipitation in troop A. ZERO!!!!

Two weeks ago yes we had freezing rain resulting in a fatal in north escambia. Oh and it held for two hours because there were only two troopers x8 in the four counties. We seen it coming and management did nothing

This is the worse management I have ever seen!!! EVER!!!

Unregistered
    Zero percent chance of precipitation in troop A. ZERO!!!!

Two weeks ago yes we had freezing rain resulting in a fatal in north escambia. Oh and it held for two hours because there were only two troopers x8 in the four counties. We seen it coming and management did nothing

This is the worse management I have ever seen!!! EVER!!!
    Well, get out there and promote, cowboy. You obviously know how to do it better. 🤠 🤣

Unregistered
    Well, get out there and promote, cowboy. You obviously know how to do it better. 🤠 🤣
    Thank you Sgt Escalante. You spend your entire shift at your house watching movies and doing yard work. Why do you come out and help the Road Troopers?

Goodbye.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast