Scrnario

Thread: Scrnario

Unregistered

Scrnario

You observe a driver going 43 in a 30. You hit the lights and the driver slows down but continue me 3 blocks and pulls over to a side Street. As you stop the car passengers in the backseats are trying to put on their seatbelts.

The driver gives you his ID but the passengers are argumentative and refuse to give you identification.

What do you do?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You observe a driver going 43 in a 30. You hit the lights and the driver slows down but continue me 3 blocks and pulls over to a side Street. As you stop the car passengers in the backseats are trying to put on their seatbelts.

The driver gives you his ID but the passengers are argumentative and refuse to give you identification.

What do you do?
    Arrest for failure to ID.

Unregistered
    If you need this question answered here I suggest you go back to 34th St for retraining.

Unregistered

What do you do?
    Are seat belts required for back seat adult passengers?

Unregistered

What do you do?
    Why not look up the state statute online, ya dunce?