Scenario

Thread: Scenario

Unregistered

Scenario

You observe a driver going 43 in a 30 in a school zone. You hit the lights and the driver slows down but continue me 3 blocks and pulls over to a side Street. As you stop the car passengers in the backseats are trying to put on their seatbelts.

The driver gives you his ID but the passengers are argumentative and refuse to give you identification.

What do you do?
    Reply With Quote Reply W

Unregistered
    Shoot to kill, all of them. ****head.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You observe a driver going 43 in a 30 in a school zone. You hit the lights and the driver slows down but continue me 3 blocks and pulls over to a side Street. As you stop the car passengers in the backseats are trying to put on their seatbelts.

The driver gives you his ID but the passengers are argumentative and refuse to give you identification.

What do you do?
    Reply With Quote Reply W

I would ask them why they were so rushy to put on their seat belts since they don't have to wear them. Then I would politely stroke the driver a ticker for every mile an hour over I could and tell him to thank his passengers since there attitude changed it from a verbal warning to a ticket. Oh and I wouldn't do anything to the passengers since they are not required to give me ID.........

Unregistered
    They have weed in the car, and they're in fear that the cop pulling them over is a ****ing ****head. Shoot to kill.

Unregistered
    You boys in the south don't know S***t about police work! My whole family for 6 generations back bleeds NYPD blue, we were taught to bleed together, work together eat drink and go to funeral wakes together. If this stop would have happened in New Yawk, the driver would have remained behind the wheel until we had 4 or 5 units BU on scene, the Sgt and/or LT, a helo over head, at least one K-9 unit and the PBA rep. The driver would have been politely invited for a seat in the back of a new Ford (losing all of his dental work in the process) and by this time K9 would have alerted all over his homies in the back seat. At about this time we would have shot them so full of holes Grady Judd would have requested the body cam footage for future viewing pleasure. Once we had no ammo left, we would have sprinkled rock cocaine and a few stolen guns on the bodies and took Facebook selfies with them. You kids have a lot to learn. Fughedabouddit

Unregistered

Thumbs up

What do you do?

You boys in the south don't know S***t about police work! My whole family for 6 generations back bleeds NYPD blue, we were taught to bleed together, work together eat drink and go to funeral wakes together. If this stop would have happened in New Yawk, the driver would have remained behind the wheel until we had 4 or 5 units BU on scene, the Sgt and/or LT, a helo over head, at least one K-9 unit and the PBA rep. The driver would have been politely invited for a seat in the back of a new Ford (losing all of his dental work in the process) and by this time K9 would have alerted all over his homies in the back seat. At about this time we would have shot them so full of holes Grady Judd would have requested the body cam footage for future viewing pleasure. Once we had no ammo left, we would have sprinkled rock cocaine and a few stolen guns on the bodies and took Facebook selfies with them. You kids have a lot to learn. Fughedabouddit
    ANSWER: Just drive away and take no action. It's not worth generating another false complaint.