How many people have (try to) Get Out of Jail Free cards?

Unregistered

How many people have (try to) Get Out of Jail Free cards?

If I have a problem can I call on Don Stephanie Corleone to make it go away? How does someone get a direct access, is it a one time fee or like a subscription type thing?

Unregistered
    Ask the female shoplifter who walked out of war mart with a stolen tv. The call was made, and the order given to release on her own recognizance by the Godfather. Only intervention by a smarter-than-he-is supervisor prevented it. You would think he might have learned a bit from his recent "favors" to a federal felons. ..Nope. But he did try tho. Just question those involved under oath...having that cell number is a magical get out of jail free card

Unregistered
    you have the sheriffs cell # It does equal get out of jail free. True story. Happens a lot.

Unregistered

Dial a Raise?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you have the sheriffs cell # It does equal get out of jail free. True story. Happens a lot.
    Can it also be used to ask for a raise? But then again deputies are merely deputies and those with the cell number have the attitude we can go away with a phone call. Sheriff, you are failure as a so-called leader, as a deupty you were probably medicore at best. Your conduct is a disgrace to all law enforcement, not just our agency, but the county and the profession you should have never been allowed to enter. I have never been political, but maybe I will be if for some incredible miscarriage of justice and integrity you and several other in YOUR administration are not removed in shackles, anyone who runs against you is better than what the deputies and HONEST members of this department have suffered from your zero ability leadership.

Unregistered
    Who was the girl?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who was the girl?
    Prolly like the rest, someone he has /is banging.