From the High Office of Chief Mangina Extraordinaire

Unregistered

From the High Office of Chief Mangina Extraordinaire

Under my stupendously auspicious leadership, I wish to acknowledge several super duper awesome officers with outstanding track records, whom are dedicated individuals, who go above and beyond the call of duty everyday to provide truth and justice for our invaluable resident population, while simultaneously providing the most comprehensive police services available to mankind.

Officers of the Millennium
    Island queen and olive oil for having dodged all police
    work related matters and overall being as unproductive as
    wally trying to score with that cute
    little short haired blond that taco tico nailed.

Best Team Players
    The hair folliclly challenged mexican dynamic duo, manee and caesar salad.
    2 baldheaded mango chompin hotheads, who can’t seem to keep track of any pending felony cases or of how many 33’s they're shlepping at 7601.

Least Best Officer
    Indian rey, w/c claim-check, demoted-check,
    suspended-check, IA-check, dude has more open
    cases than Lt.BudLite and DB steve put together.
    His career is on life support and fading fast.

Best Supporting Officer
    The Bad Lt. BudLite, this guy has bigger
    balls than the Mayor. This guy will push your stool in, ask aim-ee.
    This guy can drink a 12pak, and provide exemplary administrative command
    services during a state of emergency for natural disaster, while 1/2 crocked
    out of his mind. Takes real talent and years of dedication to pull that off.

Most Indecisive Officer of the Year
    Lt. snow this guy can’t make a decision to save his blood pressure from coronary artery disease. Last time we left our dynamic crusader he was on scene of a barricaded subject, and afraid to make a call either way, so he did what any incompetent, lost jack-ass would do, let new **** manee be the OIC. This guy is so big a *****, connie wants to eat him.

Most Clueless Officer of the Year
    Meatball the 25 year veteran Glock armorer, that doesn't know the trigger of a locked & loaded AR-15 is not to be pressed unless you're shooting at a target or subject. The genius of it all, was this bag of hammers, single handedly took out the jedi’s ear drums.
    And get this, no discipline for an A/D inside a secured govt. building.

I’d like to take this time to thank all of you for your awesome work ethos and determination for aspiring to make this place, the shethole my administration continues to foster and facilitate.
    I am proud to be your leader and look forward to a new year of antics and fun.
    However, with switkes getting shet canned and the city mgr next in line, I might be outta of job quicker than snow can swallow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Under my stupendously auspicious leadership, I wish to acknowledge several super duper awesome officers with outstanding track records, whom are dedicated individuals, who go above and beyond the call of duty everyday to provide truth and justice for our invaluable resident population, while simultaneously providing the most comprehensive police services available to mankind.

Officers of the Millennium
    Island queen and olive oil for having dodged all police
    work related matters and overall being as unproductive as
    wally trying to score with that cute
    little short haired blond that taco tico nailed.

Best Team Players
    The hair folliclly challenged mexican dynamic duo, manee and caesar salad.
    2 baldheaded mango chompin hotheads, who can’t seem to keep track of any pending felony cases or of how many 33’s they're shlepping at 7601.

Least Best Officer
    Indian rey, w/c claim-check, demoted-check,
    suspended-check, IA-check, dude has more open
    cases than Lt.BudLite and DB steve put together.
    His career is on life support and fading fast.

Best Supporting Officer
    The Bad Lt. BudLite, this guy has bigger
    balls than the Mayor. This guy will push your stool in, ask aim-ee.
    This guy can drink a 12pak, and provide exemplary administrative command
    services during a state of emergency for natural disaster, while 1/2 crocked
    out of his mind. Takes real talent and years of dedication to pull that off.

Most Indecisive Officer of the Year
    Lt. snow this guy can’t make a decision to save his blood pressure from coronary artery disease. Last time we left our dynamic crusader he was on scene of a barricaded subject, and afraid to make a call either way, so he did what any incompetent, lost jack-ass would do, let new **** manee be the OIC. This guy is so big a *****, connie wants to eat him.

Most Clueless Officer of the Year
    Meatball the 25 year veteran Glock armorer, that doesn't know the trigger of a locked & loaded AR-15 is not to be pressed unless you're shooting at a target or subject. The genius of it all, was this bag of hammers, single handedly took out the jedi’s ear drums.
    And get this, no discipline for an A/D inside a secured govt. building.

I’d like to take this time to thank all of you for your awesome work ethos and determination for aspiring to make this place, the shethole my administration continues to foster and facilitate.
    I am proud to be your leader and look forward to a new year of antics and fun.
    However, with switkes getting shet canned and the city mgr next in line, I might be outta of job quicker than snow can swallow.
    Bump this to the top.

Unregistered

Sunshine Grocery Cuban Coffee

So McSnake can endanger lives by ordering the hurricane squad to stay in dangerous conditions and provides beers using his connection with Carlito to say it’s ok, but the real problem is guys sitting in the little store having coffee.

Unregistered

Just Wait

So McSnake can endanger lives by ordering the hurricane squad to stay in dangerous conditions and provides beers using his connection with Carlito to say it’s ok, but the real problem is guys sitting in the little store having coffee.
    Don’t worry Carlito will be gone with Frank R soon. Then you lazy pieces of K9 droppings can sit in the little store all shift. BTW did everyone get the email from our cocaine trafficking commissioner bashing the president of The USA? Can we all now do what ever we want on City computers.

Unregistered

Brighter day boy

Don’t worry Carlito will be gone with Frank R soon. Then you lazy pieces of K9 droppings can sit in the little store all shift. BTW did everyone get the email from our cocaine trafficking commissioner bashing the president of The USA? Can we all now do what ever we want on City computers.
    The coffee is great there and the Village will be better off without Rootin and his Crony Chieffy.

Unregistered

Sunshine Grocery and Cafe

The coffee is great there and the Village will be better off without Rootin and his Crony Chieffy.
    Yes I agree on both points. Looks like Carlito is packing up his office. So far the Mayor is winning 3 to zero.

Unregistered

Just Announced

To all employees
    After hours of consideration a couple months of this cute little puppy and some treatment. I had decided of my own brain cells to replace Lieutenant Mccready back to his self righteous spot as my right hand man. We all miss him coming in what those shoes unlaced collars popped up bright red bloodshot eyes breath strong enough to kill. You all have to give it to me. I always make my promises come true. Now the 6 of you that care about me can come over for the celebrate of champions barbecue. The rest of you should continue to suck at doing your jobs. Im not concerbed of your confidence vote Jimmy told me our union has my front and back with manny underneath like always.

Unregistered

Special Mayor Hater

To all employees
    After hours of consideration a couple months of this cute little puppy and some treatment. I had decided of my own brain cells to replace Lieutenant Mccready back to his self righteous spot as my right hand man. We all miss him coming in what those shoes unlaced collars popped up bright red bloodshot eyes breath strong enough to kill. You all have to give it to me. I always make my promises come true. Now the 6 of you that care about me can come over for the celebrate of champions barbecue. The rest of you should continue to suck at doing your jobs. Im not concerbed of your confidence vote Jimmy told me our union has my front and back with manny underneath like always.
    Man you can’t write or articulate sentences. Go to school punk, I’m the head MFIC and you’ss ain’t. Manny will continue to suck this D AND like it and the LT’s will do as they are told or else. I’ll continue to run this game MY way. So go back to sunshine scrotboys, kus your coffee is getting cold. Oh yea, the mayor will walk the line or she too will be held accountable for her actions.