UnderMidget - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UnderMidget

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not likely, knowing farquaad.
    farquaad thinks he is above any type of ethics, we all know that.

Unregistered
    What reporter is it?

Unregistered
    What reporter is it?
    his wife has been embarrassed enough

Unregistered
    Wonder if any of you know that Carmine worked for the City of Naples police before Collier but was finally let go after he failed the state LEO exam (multiple times). His dad then bought him a tanning salon that he ran for years before somehow passing the exam and going to Collier. When he talks about his violent years in NYC I believe it was the park police. Oh and he wears lifter shoes....give me some time to think of more good history.

Lighthouse11

Not deserving

Your right on... not to mention chasing skirts in Naples n Collier. Really... and no prior education None, no Associate no bachelors or Masters degree. No real Policing experience. Soon he will fall, just a matter of time. Good job Michael, you picked the most non deserving deputy in LCSO history.. , and to think it was all about the $,,,, very shallow Michael.

Unregistered
    Who would your pick be for the next Sheriff? You seem to have a strong opinion for it not to be the current Car 2.

Unregistered

Not sure who will run but I think the reason Mike has put Skirt chaser in as car 2 May have something to do with the new FBI captain? He is best friends with skirt chaser as well as he has been his neighbor for YEARS! Do you think someone May have had a little fix in after a certain FBI complaint was filed? Some times the most obvious answer is the Correct answer!! Can you say corruption!

Unregistered
    Is the reporter now working for us the latest skirt to be chased?

Unregistered
    Be careful everyone subpoenas are being issued for this thread and a couple others for the criminal investigation. A loud mouth downtown just slipped up and said they would need to obtain the IP addresses to provide to the FBI. We all know why they want the IP addresses!!!! I don’t care I don’t work there anymore.

Unregistered
    Be careful everyone subpoenas are being issued for this thread and a couple others for the criminal investigation. A loud mouth downtown just slipped up and said they would need to obtain the IP addresses to provide to the FBI. We all know why they want the IP addresses!!!! I don’t care I don’t work there anymore.
    Because everyone got 'hacked'?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast