Mad poet - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mad poet

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question, I have been trying to get transferred to a specialized unit for a while, but I don’t want to beat my wife or commit a felony, any advice? I don’t think obeying the law and policy is working for me.
    Transfer requirements:
    white male
    KKK member or affiliated
    Marano, O'Bien or Standley puffer
    Heterosexual( Command doesn't want competition)
    Attend meetings in Davie (hooded)
    Be one of the boys

Unregistered

Marcus Aurelius

True.
    Who was in charge that week while Sanchez was in DC?
    Contract : The City will make every reasonable efforts to provide food. Nothing says a hot meal.
    You're a hundred percent right but when they failed to provide food and we're scrambling due to the fact that that troll that runs property never had local contracts with vendors per SOP... And they knew the hurricane was coming.

So a reasonable person would come to the conclusion that no reasonable effort was made.

Unregistered

Cover up

Cover ups? Like the time Mckinny and his wife had a domestic and she threw all of his police equipment in the garbage? A neighbor found it and called 911. Poof!!!! it was all changed to say someone burglarized his unmarked car. I have never seen a cop less interested in having stolen goods processed than him that day hush shhh hush shhh

Major C.

Follow me

Transfer requirements:
    white male
    KKK member or affiliated
    Marano, O'Brien or Standley puffer
    Heterosexual( Command doesn't want competition)
    Attend meetings in Davie (hooded)
    Be one of the boys
    Be like me. Get pregnant after getting promoted both times, so I don’t have to work the road, I'm above working patrol. I'm here for bigger things even though I haven't done anything. Can't wait for Demmery to leave so I can get his spot. Nick is so proud of me since I out rank him at home.
    N.C.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Major C. View Post
    Be like me. Get pregnant after getting promoted both times, so I don’t have to work the road, I'm above working patrol. I'm here for bigger things even though I haven't done anything. Can't wait for Demmery to leave so I can get his spot. Nick is so proud of me since I out rank him at home.
    N.C.
    LOL !!! Is NC so useless ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Major C. View Post
    N.C.
    New poem out there. Sanchez was so full of himself. He thinks he left the department in a better position. It has always been about him. Rumor has it he tried to promote Pabon and Ortiz before he left.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123