Mike Scott s legacy is one of corruption - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    No - that’s your problem. There is no separation between professional and personal when it comes to morals and ethics. It’s not a switch - dipshit.

Unregistered
    Same people always posting stating there is a big story and big changes coming. Fact is if you don’t have over $400,000 to run for Lee County Sheriff then shut up and enjoy the show. Cost big to win in all the races!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because one thing has nothing to do with the other, dipshit. Your inability to separate professional and personal lives is a big part of why you can’t do the Job.
    Tell that to all the congressional and senators that were forced out. Same thing will happen here

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah, won’t happen! No chance at all.

Unregistered

Mike Scott appears to be on something

Mike Scott is not the same guy I know 14 years ago. He appears to be mentally different. I don't know if the pressure or Scandal. Mike appears to be on something, I think his life is imploding. Wife job and karma

Unregistered
    Mike Scott is not the same guy I know 14 years ago. He appears to be mentally different. I don't know if the pressure or Scandal. Mike appears to be on something, I think his life is imploding. Wife job and karma

He's mentally different because he doesn't care. On something?... he's high on himself.

Unregistered

Our absent sheriff has orchestrated the implosion of many lives in our agency, with no remose. His antics will get him in the end. he'll eventually fall off that pedestal he put himself on and we'll all get the last laugh. now the under midget embarrasses him and add another black eye to our agency. farquaad is just that, a joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12