Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very proud of you that you got a degree. Too bad you were absent went they taught English and grammar. You see, there is no such phrase as would of, could od should of. The truth of the matter is that even though it sounds like two separate words it is not. It is what's called a contraction where two words are combined and use an apostrophe. Your improper use of "That WOULD OF" in your reply should actually be the word would've because we use an apostrophe to indicate either possession (e.g., Harry's book ; boys' coats ) or the omission of letters or numbers (e.g., can't ; he's ; class of ’99 ). Now I can tell you that I do my job, have been doing it for 20+ years and have seen 3 different sheriffs in my tenure. I am embarrassed at the behavior of, as you call him, MY SHERIFF toward his employees and deputies.

I too have been here for those three Sheriffs. Get off your soap box pal. YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY. As for my grammar. You are obviously not from Florida and as for Spell check on a blog....You crack me up. Take that hatred and focus on your job. You might actually retire or stroke out. As for MR KNIGHT He is very much YOUR SHERIFF and your paycheck,pension all depends on him. At the drop of a hat with your insubordinate and degrading your boss. You are already violating general orders. Good luck with that positive attitude. You're going to need it.... OH AND PROPER GRAMMAR IS SHERIFF KNIGHT NOT MR..Just Sayn