Entry level separation? lol. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you were anonymously self righteous. You are probalby the only person in this thread who has ever heard of or knows what Yik Yak is. That's sad child like, petty and disturbed. Do you have a burner phone and message underage girls via Yik Yak. Are you a pedo? What else do you know about. Creepo.
    Lol. What? Is it disconcerting to you that someone would have a vast knowledge of social media outlets? Or knowledge in general even. Contrary to your apparent belief that it is Ok to be ignorant, it is actually good for one to educate themselves in the current trends in the world. Don't be mad and start name calling like a child because you are ignorant, take time and make the effort to educate yourself sweetie! Maybe one day you will be able to sit at the adult table and even get a real life.

Unregistered
    Lol. What? Is it disconcerting to you that someone would have a vast knowledge of social media outlets? Or knowledge in general even. Contrary to your apparent belief that it is Ok to be ignorant, it is actually good for one to educate themselves in the current trends in the world. Don't be mad and start name calling like a child because you are ignorant, take time and make the effort to educate yourself sweetie! Maybe one day you will be able to sit at the adult table and even get a real life.
    Ok, so how come you with all your knowledge you hump calls for an hourly wage in Sugartown? Is that your idea of a real life? lol.. The table you sit at has to sweat a 10% tip and loads up on the yeast rolls.

Unregistered
    Ok, so how come you with all your knowledge you hump calls for an hourly wage in Sugartown? Is that your idea of a real life? lol.. The table you sit at has to sweat a 10% tip and loads up on the yeast rolls.
    Your conversation bores me. Your arrogance is annoyingly misplaced. Your analogies are ridiculously irrelevant. And to top it all off you are a blazing 🍆wad. Have as nice a life as possible with all your issues. 🍆

Unregistered
    Your conversation bores me. Your arrogance is annoyingly misplaced. Your analogies are ridiculously irrelevant. And to top it all off you are a blazing 🍆wad. Have as nice a life as possible with all your issues. 🍆
    You are SO sophisticated and dryly articulate. You positiviely put me down a notch and showed me who is really in control of the conversation! But you or "they" never answered the question with such ability and talent, why Clewiston and not a lateral Lt. (at least) slot @ PBSO? You sound too high caliber for any West coast agency.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234