Entry level separation? lol.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Entry level separation? lol.

NAVPERS 15560D MILPERSMAN Section 1910-154 SEPARATION BY REASON OF ENTRY LEVEL PERFORMANCE AND CONDUCT

1. Policy. Members may be separated for entry level performance and conduct when

a. in an entry level status (i.e., within first 180 days of continuous active duty (ACDU) on the date of notification of administrative separation (ADSEP) processing);

and b. it is determined that members are unqualified for further Naval Service by reason of unsatisfactory performance and conduct as evidenced by incapability, lack of reasonable effort, failure to adapt to the naval environment, or minor disciplinary infractions;

and c. have violated a NAVPERS 1070/613, Administrative Remarks counseling/warning which specifically addresses individual's unsatisfactory performance/conduct (MILPERSMAN 1910-204). A member must have violated a NAVPERS 1070/613 warning prior to processing for separation under this category. ... 3. Characterization of Separation. Description of separation shall always be an Entry Level Separation (ELS).

I wanna goh home said Elmer Fudd. wah wah wah

Unregistered

Who is this about and whats it mean?

Whats up with the Navy Personnel Manual cites? Someone just flunk boot camp and it has to do with CPD? This is Twilight Zone material or is someone..I dont even want to know, do we want to know?

Unregistered

?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NAVPERS 15560D MILPERSMAN Section 1910-154 SEPARATION BY REASON OF ENTRY LEVEL PERFORMANCE AND CONDUCT

1. Policy. Members may be separated for entry level performance and conduct when

a. in an entry level status (i.e., within first 180 days of continuous active duty (ACDU) on the date of notification of administrative separation (ADSEP) processing);

and b. it is determined that members are unqualified for further Naval Service by reason of unsatisfactory performance and conduct as evidenced by incapability, lack of reasonable effort, failure to adapt to the naval environment, or minor disciplinary infractions;

and c. have violated a NAVPERS 1070/613, Administrative Remarks counseling/warning which specifically addresses individual's unsatisfactory performance/conduct (MILPERSMAN 1910-204). A member must have violated a NAVPERS 1070/613 warning prior to processing for separation under this category. ... 3. Characterization of Separation. Description of separation shall always be an Entry Level Separation (ELS).

I wanna goh home said Elmer Fudd. wah wah wah
    Dont get Elmer Fudd reference. Anyone. Anyone throw us a bone here?

Unregistered
    Dont get Elmer Fudd reference. Anyone. Anyone throw us a bone here?
    think not too bright and bald and always huntin wabbits

Unregistered
    This is some funny shit, I wonder what his DD214 says?

Unregistered
    So what is the real story? What is this guy? What does he do? What does he have to do with the PD? I have only heard the guys at the PD mention him a few times, but have never seen him, and when they talk about him it is not negative or positive. You obviously know him and he has pissed you off. What else do you know? Did he just get out of the Navy? Is that why you are talking about the Navy. Why was he discharged? How did he piss you off? Fill in the blanks.

Unregistered
    So what is the real story? What is this guy? What does he do? What does he have to do with the PD? I have only heard the guys at the PD mention him a few times, but have never seen him, and when they talk about him it is not negative or positive. You obviously know him and he has pissed you off. What else do you know? Did he just get out of the Navy? Is that why you are talking about the Navy. Why was he discharged? How did he piss you off? Fill in the blanks.
    No real blanks to fill in. No one pissed off. Just laughable. A "top gun super instructor" who plays up a lot of paper training could not cut Navy boot back in the day. You would think a super-hero who would be able to cut a few weeks of getting up early and having to make a rack. No scandal just couldnt adapt for a few (soft) weeks boot. Smh. lol.

Unregistered
    This is some funny shit, I wonder what his DD214 says?
    probably very little nothing interesting. Someone should do a complete background check with the release of records from the Navy. Make certain the "military service" was disclosed accurately and honestly. People sometimes like to fudge the truth to avoid make beleive embarassment. Example instead of blaming a non existent injury for being discharged, just fess up making a rack and learning how to wear a uniform properly was too stressful.

Unregistered

probably written by the paper commando

lol look who is fishing lol

Unregistered
    think not too bright and bald and always huntin wabbits
    Navy?? He told me he was in the Mawines

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast