Jenkins should be PBA president - Page 43
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Unregistered
    He is the only one with a college degree. He has a masters. The other high schoolers or GEDs can’t match his intelligence

Unregistered
    Okay for those who agree that Jenkins should be the President, how do we accomplish that prior to the next elections. We can’t wait that long.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give him credit. Jenkins wanted to fight for a 5% retro to Oct 2017, 4% Oct 2018 and 4% oct 2019. He wanted our off duty rates to match West Miami at $53 an hour and He didn’t want to screw around with small meaningless crap.msounds great right? Well, he got into an arguement with Shiver bc Shiver thought small stuff without a fight was better. shiver a non cop telling Jenkins what’s good or not. Then Stahl defended Shiver and asked Jenkins out of the office.
    So while some trash him, know he wants us to have a good contract and willing to fight for it. Shiver doesn’t and Stahl does what Shiver tells him.
    Yall cant realy beleive this shizzzz youre talking right? this is just for entertainment like fake news..

Unregistered

Cool

Yall cant realy beleive this shizzzz youre talking right? this is just for entertainment like fake news..
    This thread is ridiculous. Hey Jenkins, I wanted a 200% raise, a free mortgage, and a new Lexus for every officer but Gimenez would not take my call. Guess I should be PBA president too.

Unregistered
    This thread is ridiculous. Hey Jenkins, I wanted a 200% raise, a free mortgage, and a new Lexus for every officer but Gimenez would not take my call. Guess I should be PBA president too.
    You can reach your goal if you get on the PBA elected Board of executives. Only problem you cant get elected bc of their tight extrications to prevent competition.. but if you suck some azz over there you too can drive a gansta car, eat free dial lunches, go on lavish junkets and dont even show up for work.. all these perks paid b unsuspecting people, also called members

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243