Jenkins should be PBA president - Page 41
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I only care that he is better than stahl. If he is a scammer at least hes a better scammer than stahl and might be able to get us a contract. He is smarter than stahl. He speaks better than stahl. He dresses better than stahl. He has a masters degree, stahl has a GED. The only thing that concerns me is he probably is as lazy as stahl but with all the other pluses I’d rather have him
    Stahl was supposed to be your savior. Remember all the crooked $hit Rivera was alleged to have done. Yeah, all of that was a lie and you all fell for it. So enjoy the ride to nowhere and enjoy your new contract. And if you think Jenkins is any better, you need to re-think that. Jenkins is about Jenkins which is why he and Stahl have problems. Stahl thinks he's smarter because he showed up at the PBA office for all those year when in reality he had no clue of what was going on. Jenkins has zero experience but thinks he's smarter than everyone else because his "mama raised him that way". Look for this to turn racial at some point.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a hard far left Democrat.
    Jenkins is a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a scumbag.
    He seems like a person who lost his sense of humor. Did the PBA drink aid do that to him.

Unregistered
    He seems like a person who lost his sense of humor. Did the PBA drink aid do that to him.
    He does seem angry at the world. Maybe a little work has him frazzled or the discord between him and Greenwell is taking its toll

Unregistered
    He does seem angry at the world. Maybe a little work has him frazzled or the discord between him and Greenwell is taking its toll
    Maybe it’s because he went through the trouble of having a fat reducing surgery and he’s gaining all his weight back. Breaking out of his suits. Even at dieting he’s a failure so wouldn’t you be pissed at the world too?

Unregistered
    Maybe it’s because he went through the trouble of having a fat reducing surgery and he’s gaining all his weight back. Breaking out of his suits. Even at dieting he’s a failure so wouldn’t you be pissed at the world too?
    Man I saw him at mass. He is bulging out of that uniform. Looks sloppy and bad. But Stahl did too and he had that surgery too. His flab was hanging over his gun belt too

Unregistered
    When Gillum gets elected Governor Jenkins can ask him to talk to Gimenez to give us a contract. Remember to vote Gillum!

Unregistered

Not a Jenkins fan

Jenkins is definitely not my cup of tea but hes our best chance of helping Gillum becoming Governor to protect our pension. For that and that alone i support Jenkins

Unregistered
    Gillum is leading in every poll.

Unregistered
    Gillum is leading in every poll.
    Maybe Jenkins can be Lt. Governor.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast