Jenkins should be PBA president - Page 36
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Guy is the Luckiest Basted in the World. Rumor has it she is Loyal to the extent of getting into a 34 with a Sgt who was talking Ahit about him. He talks a good game & says the right stuff. All the promises PBA made & look at the surprise we got. Corruption at its best. Steve & John. What a combo!!! Saw him in Miami, trust me this Guy is a Scumbag. I don’t know whose idea it was to put a Cop Hater lover, Corrupted Cop & Immoral Guy in a position like that. Just look at his conduct at Domino Event, does he even have any Shame? He is a Clown. I saw that when I saw him with DD. Few weeks go. What an Ss Kisser & who told him he was Cool? Buddy act your age, stop trying to be Young & Liked. Leave them Sucias you & C like to bang from those 3rd world countries & take care of your House. You have a Fox at home that needs grooming.
    Maybe Jenkins is just misunderstood

Unregistered
    Maybe Jenkins is just misunderstood
    No! He’s a POS. He has only one person he cares about - himself. His wife and family don’t deserve such scum to be part of their lives. Let him move in with baby moma and have his wife collect half, especially now that he gets more for Doing even less than what he has done.
    His claim to fame is riding others coattails

Unregistered
    The LT is Scumbag! He will bang anything! Has No Respect for his Wife or kids! He will bring the PBA lower then it is already! He doesn’t deserve his position or that Wife. What kind of Man does all that to his wife? His 43 is a POS & So is he!!

Unregistered
    Cares only about himself, a paycheck, putting on airs, and disrespecting his family. I’m

Unregistered
    Even though he’s absent most of the time he’ll do better job than stahl. He’s buds with Ish and together they can make the place better

Unregistered
    Called Stahl today and was told he was out of town. Then asked for Jenkins and was told he’s out of town. Then I asked to speak to anyone other than staff and was told no one was there. All out? How does that work?

Unregistered
    Called Stahl today and was told he was out of town. Then asked for Jenkins and was told he’s out of town. Then I asked to speak to anyone other than staff and was told no one was there. All out? How does that work?
    It doesn’t work. That’s why we haven’t gotten a single benefit under these clowns. They took good care of themselves, however, taking huge salaries to be paid over and above what they make on the department, bought brand new top of the line SUVs with our money, and have made no improvements whatsoever.
    They focus more of taking junket trips and doing as little as possible while taking in the dues money.
    It’s a great gig but they have it locked down and all the term limit crap and easing of the requirements so others can vie for those positions was a lie from the start. They’re never going to change that.

Unregistered
    Funny thing they’re always out of town, out to lunch, out of the office, Irene alleged meeting. They don’t do crap. Except taken a paycheck and go all over town with county gas. It was a scam from the beginning. I wonder where they are? Where is fat Albert and Ric funny thing they’re always out of town, out to lunch, out of the office, Irena alleged meeting. They don’t do crap. Except taken a paycheck and go all over town with county gas. It was a scam from the beginning. I wonder where they are? Where is fat Albert, Ghandi, Uncle Buck & Waldo’s Girlfriend is screening calls. They are Scammers just like they complained about previous Regime. Did you see the unnecessary hiring, and spending......NO they won’t allow that. But one off the 33 has pics of what the Outings looks like. It’s Not work or Police related it was all a Broken Promises from the roll calls. Same ole Same ole

Unregistered
    It would
    Be nice to know how pba spends on lunches with our money

Unregistered
    It would
    Be nice to know how pba spends on lunches with our money
    It has to be $400. Or more a day. $400.00 times 5 days equals $2,000.00 a week, which totals $8,000.00 a month, which equals $96,000.00 a year for
    Lunches.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast