Jenkins should be PBA president - Page 18
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes those that work there know but so does the whole department thanks to Media 101. That’s OK because everybody knows what he is, A BiG POS! Title or not, groupies, friends in high places, or Union President. You still got NO Class!! Just ask your Corrections “friend”

Unregistered

The cats out the Bag

MDC employee, Ex little side chick Not so Happy with him. Be careful, you know that your secret can’t grt out, and she may still be a little perturbed. 2009 & again 2014, 2016 & 2017 Fourth of July. I heard LT wasn’t your smarted move Brother.

Unregistered
    Who cares. Mind your business! Point is he’s no good for this union he’s a disgrace to the uniform leave the gossip and the stories. But his ass out he’s only in it for the money

Unregistered

No let’s get the truth out!

It’s unbelievable that this is what represents us!

Unregistered
    Lol!! President he shouldn’t even be VP The guy is an opportunist! Has a Loyal, Loving wife who puts up with way to much ( Silly) & he parties all over doing ... #%!@$!¥ represents himself as the VP of OUR Union, Then plays the Good Man when he can’t stay out of the Limelight. He is appealing & so is his side chick.

Unregistered
    Leave stupid EVp alone, he is Blind! He I will talk the talk & the 3% will come & go. Btw, No side chick or baby Mama is pretty or long term, and we end up paying $$$for one mistake. Only ones that look good are the ones you pay by the hour or day in some places. That Hoe knew she was gona gets hooked up the minute she entertained him in the banquet. She has gotten a sweet deal at south district & now has a cash cow, because she IS a cow. You know when you bang a Married man what time it is. That WIFE if his though......Ah Mama... Que MILF mas Buena!!! She can wear all the baggy clothes she wants, no way to hide that BODY!!! She’s every subjects wet dream!! And that smile melts my kevlar into my chest.

Unregistered

Georgeann next squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave stupid EVp alone, he is Blind! He I will talk the talk & the 3% will come & go. Btw, No side chick or baby Mama is pretty or long term, and we end up paying $$$for one mistake. Only ones that look good are the ones you pay by the hour or day in some places. That Hoe knew she was gona gets hooked up the minute she entertained him in the banquet. She has gotten a sweet deal at south district & now has a cash cow, because she IS a cow. You know when you bang a Married man what time it is. That WIFE if his though......Ah Mama... Que MILF mas Buena!!! She can wear all the baggy clothes she wants, no way to hide that BODY!!! She’s every subjects wet dream!! And that smile melts my kevlar into my chest.
    Jenkins has moved on to greener pastures. His recent lady friend is that publicist at the PBA. The tall giraffe looking Broad who plays religious but is a lonely sexual nut job. Easy prey for Jenkins.

Unregistered

This guy is a human piece of garbage.

This guy is a human piece of garbage.All the screwing around that he has done abroad and in the department. Now he’s going to hook up with your Jan! That explains why he needs her and all the meetings. I wonder how they will face the wife. Oh wait he doesn’t give a shit. Wasn’t that Steadmans girl? What the hell is going on with these guys and this place?

Unregistered

Disgusting!

Disgusting! This fat lard is so disgusting and I cannot believe it’s right in his office. That’s the kind a guy you pray your daughter never meets, works for, or lives on the same block. What a disgrace to the PBA John RIVERA must be Doubled over in pain from laughter. Shriver is shocked, and Stedman doesn’t know how to handle him. All this and he has a wife that looks like that works hard and takes care of him and he’s over here digging in cesspools. Lt I have No respect for you.

Unregistered

Easy Prey... Fast talker, Fake Promises.

Just like his troll of a Baby aa down south. Ugly girls that have nothing going for them they’re not attractive don’t have Bing and bodies to get promised the sun the moon and the stars. Then he gets the cookies and then he strings I’m along for the next years. Disguise at classic Narcissist. If I were his wife I take them to the cleaners grab my kids and run. And we knew this of him before we appointed him with no vote and no safe from the union. Bad decision-making guys great image you have can’t wait for the sexual harassment lawsuit to come from one of these other municipalities that he’s always at

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast