Merry Christmas Deputies

Unregistered

Merry Christmas Deputies

Let me start by saying that I am not one of you. I am a citizen of Hillsborough County. I fully understand that this forum is for you to express your frustrations. If you are going to bash me for posting this here, then this message is still for you, but I hope others will fully appreciate it. I would like to thank you all for everything you give for us here in Hillsborough County. I see that you are not fully supported by your own department, let alone your own county, and that strikes to my core. So many are quick to bash you for the selfless job that you do, but take for granted the fact that they are safer with you all being out here on our streets. You have my full support as well as the support of many of my friends and neighbors. Your profession is truly thankless. You are not respected the way you should be and that is truly a shame. You leave everyday with the hopes of returning home safely, but with the understanding that you may not return home the same way you left, or at all. You are forced to leave your families on holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, children's events, etc. You are expected to solve other's problems, problems that they themselves are too weak to resolve on their own and have let compound for years and you are expected to do it within the time frame of the call. The shape of your profession has been blown out from that which it used to be. Know that when you feel as though no one supports you that feeling is not true.

Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do on a daily basis. Merry Christmas to you and your families and may god watch over you all as you continue to protect the thin blue line.

Unregistered
    Thanks pal

Unregistered
    Cool fake post by a fake citizen.

Unregistered
    Its from the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Mr mankini u mean

Unregistered
    Hopefully you trolling little pricks are all non-HCSO as well. Someone can’t even be kind without some HCC Academy dropout daying something negative. We need a private, vetted, forum.

Unregistered
    Seems like a honest post. Thank you. Most people are ungrateful and do not like us until they need us. Also, there is not much postitive reinforcement for us, so this post was nice to read.