2018 promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 promotions

Unregistered
    Any list coming?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have zero issue with military points, i was telling numbnuts about them. Seniority points though on the other hand are awful and allow people who are less qualified to do bad on a test and still rank high just because they have time on. You could have some slug officer who sits in TML or VPB for 20 years decide he wants to be a sergeant, takes the test does awful, but because of how it’s scored he still is ranked higher than people who knew more of the questions and studied.

You then get a supervisor who wasn’t interested in preparing to be a supervisor promoted to supervisor, which of course causes issues for everyone down the road when they make decisions which don’t vibe with the rules.

Also i got promoted early on this list, so I’ll go be miserable with my sgt pay raise. Enjoy working all those off duties.
    Seniority points matter because on the other hand you can have a 22 year old wet behind the ears officer with two years on getting promoted with little life experience to draw on for important decisions. There is a huge difference between an officer with two years on and one with 10. Off course, these days this department cares very little about tenure and that is why the department is in chaos.

Unregistered
    Seniority points matter because on the other hand you can have a 22 year old wet behind the ears officer with two years on getting promoted with little life experience to draw on for important decisions. There is a huge difference between an officer with two years on and one with 10. Off course, these days this department cares very little about tenure and that is why the department is in chaos.
    They obviously don’t care about education either. Your grammar is a prime example. Educate yourself on the difference between OFF & OF... F*cking moron!

Unregistered
    Next list is coming out on ...?

Unregistered
    Next list is coming out on ...?
    Friday this year

Unregistered
    Word from the 3rd floor is February 2.... 3 sgts., 2 Lts., ....they pulled the jackets already and they being reviewed

Unregistered
    They obviously don’t care about education either. Your grammar is a prime example. Educate yourself on the difference between OFF & OF... F*cking moron!
    Here you are criticizing the writer on his/her grammar and then you end your sentence with an ellipsis and a curse. SMH!

Unregistered
    Here you are criticizing the writer on his/her grammar and then you end your sentence with an ellipsis and a curse. SMH!
    Take it easy Chief Coma.....

Unregistered
    Any other word on promotions?

Unregistered
    Any other word on promotions?
    Bird is the word

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast