2018 promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "genius" says the one who is like bottom half of sergeant list and is hoping they can squeak in.
    Papo te la comistes. The list is at 44 out of 209. Half of 209 is actually 104.5 .Go back to school bro, no joke. Math, you’re doing it wrong.

Unregistered
    Papo te la comistes. The list is at 44 out of 209. Half of 209 is actually 104.5 .Go back to school bro, no joke. Math, you’re doing it wrong.
    nah bro, that guy is doing classic Aristotle math. 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    You guys who think anyone from 44-209 isn’t a retard are the retards we don’t need promoted. You can get ranked 44th for just showing up if you have enough seniority points.

Unregistered
    You guys who think anyone from 44-209 isn’t a retard are the retards we don’t need promoted. You can get ranked 44th for just showing up if you have enough seniority points.
    Hey Einstein, seniority points account for a very small amount of points. Unless you have been working for the Department for 120 years. Then you really have an advantage, lmao. Forget about knowing the SOP’s, you are too stupid to even know how the promtional testing works. Stop while you are ahead with that retard math, because you obviously hve no clue how anything works. Go handle calls you moron.

Unregistered
    Hey Einstein, seniority points account for a very small amount of points. Unless you have been working for the Department for 120 years. Then you really have an advantage, lmao. Forget about knowing the SOP’s, you are too stupid to even know how the promotional testing works. Stop while you are ahead with that retard math, because you obviously hve no clue how anything works. Go handle calls you moron.
    The retard is you. There was only an 5-8 point difference between top 10 and >50. If you don't think seniority points can let you walk in, miss a shit ton of questions and skate out with a high position you're an absolute idiot. Also there are points for military preference, and if you are at all disabled due to fighting in the wars, you can claim it and get even more points.

You're obviously the one who doesn't know how shit works. Pick up the DM, get PMB's phone, ask for a public records request of the list with scores you stupid F***.

Unregistered
    The retard is you. There was only an 5-8 point difference between top 10 and >50. If you don't think seniority points can let you walk in, miss a shit ton of questions and skate out with a high position you're an absolute idiot. Also there are points for military preference, and if you are at all disabled due to fighting in the wars, you can claim it and get even more points.

You're obviously the one who doesn't know how shit works. Pick up the DM, get PMB's phone, ask for a public records request of the list with scores you stupid F***.
    I guess you did all of that huh? How does it feel to not even make it to the top 209. Lmfao you are a pathetic little idiot who can’t even do simple math. Study harder next time while I get promoted, you insignificant piece of shit.

Unregistered

You sound pretty bitter. The seniority points and the veterans points were earned. Why does it bother you? The people who got them put in their time or risked their lives fighting for this country. That is worth more to me than your petty bitterness. I suggest you study hard for the next test so that you don’t get passed over by the senior people or the military veterans. Good luck in your miserable life. Smh

Unregistered
    I guess you did all of that huh? How does it feel to not even make it to the top 209. Lmfao you are a pathetic little idiot who can’t even do simple math. Study harder next time while I get promoted, you insignificant piece of shit.
    Numbnuts, I already made it on this list. Enjoy nervously hoping you get promoted.

Unregistered
    You sound pretty bitter. The seniority points and the veterans points were earned. Why does it bother you? The people who got them put in their time or risked their lives fighting for this country. That is worth more to me than your petty bitterness. I suggest you study hard for the next test so that you don’t get passed over by the senior people or the military veterans. Good luck in your miserable life. Smh
    I have zero issue with military points, i was telling numbnuts about them. Seniority points though on the other hand are awful and allow people who are less qualified to do bad on a test and still rank high just because they have time on. You could have some slug officer who sits in TML or VPB for 20 years decide he wants to be a sergeant, takes the test does awful, but because of how it’s scored he still is ranked higher than people who knew more of the questions and studied.

You then get a supervisor who wasn’t interested in preparing to be a supervisor promoted to supervisor, which of course causes issues for everyone down the road when they make decisions which don’t vibe with the rules.

Also i got promoted early on this list, so I’ll go be miserable with my sgt pay raise. Enjoy working all those off duties.

Unregistered
    IMHO the cut off for any test should be the top 33% of the people who took it. The posters above said 209 people took this test, that would mean the cut off should be rank 68. I would think it’s fair to say there’s no point in promoting rank 209 as they probably have no idea what they are doing.

At what point do you all think the department should put quality leadership over quantity?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast