Yuca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God knows how many times I have heard those same exact words spoken by Hillary Clinton. And we all know how innocent she is, right?

Same thing.... Still no one cares unless you are a fag obsessed with the issue and will not stop posting about that same non sense.

Unregistered
    Same thing.... Still no one cares unless you are a fag obsessed with the issue and will not stop posting about that same non sense.
    So anyone concerned about the honor and professionalism of the department is a fag, right?
    Really Jesse, your words say a lot about you.

Unregistered

Credibility is done

Yuca’s credibility is shut.

Any self-worth attorney defending a scumbag will look at this site and destroy Yuca should he become an arresting officer or a witness to any case. Such attorney should get all public records and destroy Yuca on the stand.

Unregistered
    Yuca’s credibility is shut.

Any self-worth attorney defending a scumbag will look at this site and destroy Yuca should he become an arresting officer or a witness to any case. Such attorney should get all public records and destroy Yuca on the stand.
    Especially when he is intellectually unable to articlulate anything beyond "The defendant is a fag"

Unregistered
    Hey is this alvy the one saying all the shit? It sounds like you dude grow up..........

Unregistered
    Especially when he is intellectually unable to articlulate anything beyond "The defendant is a fag"

Articlulate? Yeah I see you're very intellectually able. Lmfao... Que clase de mojon tan bruto tu eres.... Coñooooooo...

Unregistered
    Articlulate? Yeah I see you're very intellectually able. Lmfao... Que clase de mojon tan bruto tu eres.... Coñooooooo...

Sorry Jesse. I didn't mean to use those big 4 syllable words.

Unregistered
    Sorry Jesse. I didn't mean to use those big 4 syllable words.

First of all, your obsession makes you think that everyone is Yuca....

Second, its not about being a long word..... You misspelled it.... idiot, fag, mariconson.

Unregistered
    First of all, your obsession makes you think that everyone is Yuca....

Second, its not about being a long word..... You misspelled it.... idiot, fag, mariconson.

Darn, i did misspell it. So I guess you're not a child molester after all!

Unregistered
    Hey is this alvy the one saying all the shit? It sounds like you dude grow up..........

I might still be immature, pero te cuento que at least ya no tengo tanta peste como antes, you dumb f...k.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast