CVE lazy troopers working plazas/rest area hireback - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Or instead of coming on here *****ing about them, you could talk to them and offer help if there is something they run into that they haven’t handled before just like someone helped you the first time. Maybe if you would offer some help instead of coming on here and not manning up and talking to them, it would be better.

Unregistered
    And if they are lazy and don’t want to do what they are supposed to, like the other poster said call them out. Don’t be a ***** online

Unregistered
    Everyone remember you are valuable and God loves you.

Unregistered
    First off, I am not a member or have been a member of FHP CVE. I have worked as a trooper and a supervisor in Miami, Orlando, and a few other areas.

Some troopers have always complained about other members and their job duties. Some have complained about BOI/BCI, Background and Selection, THI, Recruiters, academy staff, Duty Officers, etc., etc. What is most usually the case, is that the complaining members have no clue as to what the troopers assigned to the other areas do and the time and effort involved.

The trooper working the road is doing the work the Patrol is expected to perform, and perform well. In some areas they certainly do work harder than troopers assigned to other areas because of more calls for service and/or staffing levels.

The same goes for supervisors and command officers. Some have a lot more work to do that some assigned to less busy areas. Some get out and help their troops when they can.

So instead of complaining and carrying on about your brother and sister troopers, why not find out what they do. And, if you have a problem with what you perceive they are doing, say something! Each job is important to the role of FHP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off, I am not a member or have been a member of FHP CVE. I have worked as a trooper and a supervisor in Miami, Orlando, and a few other areas.

Some troopers have always complained about other members and their job duties. Some have complained about BOI/BCI, Background and Selection, THI, Recruiters, academy staff, Duty Officers, etc., etc. What is most usually the case, is that the complaining members have no clue as to what the troopers assigned to the other areas do and the time and effort involved.

The trooper working the road is doing the work the Patrol is expected to perform, and perform well. In some areas they certainly do work harder than troopers assigned to other areas because of more calls for service and/or staffing levels.

The same goes for supervisors and command officers. Some have a lot more work to do that some assigned to less busy areas. Some get out and help their troops when they can.

So instead of complaining and carrying on about your brother and sister troopers, why not find out what they do. And, if you have a problem with what you perceive they are doing, say something! Each job is important to the role of FHP.
    Dilly Dilly!!

Unregistered

CVE Trooper

1. I don’t know who the individual *****ing on here is but if you have an issue and are this upset please leave your name, don’t be scared. We as a whole could probably help you or point you in the right direction for help.
    2. I’m a CVE Trooper and though my primary job isn’t handling the day to day incidents on the highway, I have in the past when the zone Troopers can’t. This is usually due to staffing. The only thing I can’t get away with working is a crash, it’s not me it’s the Feds that says no.
    3. I’ll put my activity up to yours any day, Troopers in my area know I work and I help out. It’s not uncommon to hear me respond to an incident that I’m close to. So yeah, I’ve nade the DUI’s, felony arrest outside traffic, worked crashes and such. Been there and done that and still do it.
    4. With that said, I will say CVE has its bad apples, just as the zone patrol side does. I can name them off both on the CVE side and the Zone Patrol side.
    5. You are correct, when working 208, Hireback, and SOAR, the Trooper, regardless of being CVE or not, has to handle whatever happens at their location. Truthfully, the CVE Trooper should be handling whatever happens in their area outside a crash, and again that’s a Fed thing.
    6. For you to come on LEO affairs and call CVE names like “phucker” not only shows how immature you are, but is a poor reflection of yourself and demonstrates your lack of professionalism. Grow up, be professional, and choose the right pathway to voice your issues. There is a system in place for you to grieve issues. Displaying dirty laundry on a public forum is......irresponsible.
    7. Have a nice day, remember, I got your back even if you think of me as a “phucker”. I’m more professional than to allow a fellow Trooper down or call them names on a public forum.

Eugene Wise, #925
    CVE Troop J, WPB

Unregistered
    Yeah okay Mr CVE of the Year. Smh.

CVE TROOPER

CVE Trooper

What? Can’t leave your name? I left mine in the post? SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. I don’t know who the individual *****ing on here is but if you have an issue and are this upset please leave your name, don’t be scared. We as a whole could probably help you or point you in the right direction for help.
    2. I’m a CVE Trooper and though my primary job isn’t handling the day to day incidents on the highway, I have in the past when the zone Troopers can’t. This is usually due to staffing. The only thing I can’t get away with working is a crash, it’s not me it’s the Feds that says no.
    3. I’ll put my activity up to yours any day, Troopers in my area know I work and I help out. It’s not uncommon to hear me respond to an incident that I’m close to. So yeah, I’ve nade the DUI’s, felony arrest outside traffic, worked crashes and such. Been there and done that and still do it.
    4. With that said, I will say CVE has its bad apples, just as the zone patrol side does. I can name them off both on the CVE side and the Zone Patrol side.
    5. You are correct, when working 208, Hireback, and SOAR, the Trooper, regardless of being CVE or not, has to handle whatever happens at their location. Truthfully, the CVE Trooper should be handling whatever happens in their area outside a crash, and again that’s a Fed thing.
    6. For you to come on LEO affairs and call CVE names like “phucker” not only shows how immature you are, but is a poor reflection of yourself and demonstrates your lack of professionalism. Grow up, be professional, and choose the right pathway to voice your issues. There is a system in place for you to grieve issues. Displaying dirty laundry on a public forum is......irresponsible.
    7. Have a nice day, remember, I got your back even if you think of me as a “phucker”. I’m more professional than to allow a fellow Trooper down or call them names on a public forum.

Eugene Wise, #925
    CVE Troop J, WPB

925? You need to get off the milk bottle and get your id number lower, before anyone will even listen to you. Go back to Ihop or Sonnys , you guys are a waste of uniforms for the patrol. We just had a s7 involing a semi, cve was no where to be found. So much for an on-call schedule.

Unregistered
    You all are valuable and appreciated and the Lord our star breathing God loves you and has a will for you regardless of what your colleagues, mere men, say.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast